Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Are You Getting Paid By Amazon, Google (adsense), Epn, Or Are You A Game Tester?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Talia

Talia

• 567 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hi guys,

We are looking into a new service and are looking for some people for our pilot program.

We are looking for anyone who is not US-based and gets paid (or is looking for a way to get paid) by Amazon (affiliate program), Google (AdSense), EPN (the eBay affiliate program) or game testers.

You don't have to be a current Payoneer user - in fact, we prefer if you aren't (though you are welcome to contact me if you are as well!)

Payoneer is a faster and cheaper way to get paid for international affiliates and we'd love to talk to you if you're interested in hearing more.

If you are, please email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com. Please feel free to pass on my email address to any of your friends who may be interested as well.

Thanks!
Talia

#2 Huynh Vuong Bao

Huynh Vuong Bao

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hi guys,

We are looking into a new service and are looking for some people for our pilot program.

We are looking for anyone who is not US-based and gets paid (or is looking for a way to get paid) by Amazon (affiliate program), Google (AdSense), EPN (the eBay affiliate program) or game testers.

You don't have to be a current Payoneer user - in fact, we prefer if you aren't (though you are welcome to contact me if you are as well!)

Payoneer is a faster and cheaper way to get paid for international affiliates and we'd love to talk to you if you're interested in hearing more.

If you are, please email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com. Please feel free to pass on my email address to any of your friends who may be interested as well.

Thanks!

I'm affiliate of Amazon.com but i can't see pioneer in amazon payment option.

#3 David

David

• 3,926 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

I'm affiliate of Amazon.com but i can't see pioneer in amazon payment option.

I am going to PM you with further details.

#4 eureka

eureka

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

hello i am not US-based and gets paid from amazon..
i have payoneer card and i wanna know, how i can use my payoneer to get payment from amazon.com
about the requirement in amazon.com payment, they ask : bank name, bank account type, bank account number, routing number/aba number..
can you help me

thanks

#5 Nissim

Nissim

Head of Community

• Administrator
  • 4,031 posts
Excellent
  • Twitter:Payoneer

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

hello i am not US-based and gets paid from amazon..
i have payoneer card and i wanna know, how i can use my payoneer to get payment from amazon.com
about the requirement in amazon.com payment, they ask : bank name, bank account type, bank account number, routing number/aba number..
can you help me

thanks

Please PM me with the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, and I'd be more than happy to provide you with further details.
Nissim
Head of Community at Payoneer

#6 kaisus

kaisus

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion.

#7 David

David

• 3,926 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion.

Please PM me and I will give you further details.

#8 bigdjam

bigdjam

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:20 PM

Greetings,

I am not US-based and I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion just Western Union Quick Cash and check.

#9 David

David

• 3,926 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

Greetings,

I am not US-based and I'am using google adsence but there is no payonner payement opttion just Western Union Quick Cash and check.

Please PM me for further details.

#10 Babar Saeed

Babar Saeed

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hey,

Google and Amazon are still seems to in the age of 60s, why they do not alternate payment method. I appreciated if they add Payoneer as alternate payment method. This will more convenient and easy for non-US marketers/publishers.

Regards
Babar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users