Welcome to the Payoneer Community Forum!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forum. Registered members will be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of the community.

Photo

Payoneer Supports Pakistan?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mubashir

Mubashir

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

Hi,

I'm a newbie and have some questions regarding Payoneer.
Can you please tell me Payoneer Does Support Pakistan right now, and can i receive, send money?
And can i withdraw money using ATM in Pakistan?
And how do i get my account and card, I'm a free lancer and i want to receive money using Payoneer, How do i apply for an account and receive and activate card in Pakistan?
Will it be charged to activate card? If yes then how would i pay initial activation charges? What charges?

Please Answer all of my question if anyone from support team read this or the Admin him/herself.

#2 David

David

• 3,926 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

Hi,

I'm a newbie and have some questions regarding Payoneer.
Can you please tell me Payoneer Does Support Pakistan right now, and can i receive, send money?
And can i withdraw money using ATM in Pakistan?
And how do i get my account and card, I'm a free lancer and i want to receive money using Payoneer, How do i apply for an account and receive and activate card in Pakistan?
Will it be charged to activate card? If yes then how would i pay initial activation charges? What charges?

Please Answer all of my question if anyone from support team read this or the Admin him/herself.

Hi Mubashir

First of all welcome, we are glad to have you.

Payoneer does work in Pakistan, you can receive payments to your card from a Payoneer partner. The card can be used at any store, online and offline, that accepts MasterCard or any ATM where MasterCard is accepted. You can find the MasterCard ATM closest to you on their site http://www.mastercar...ions/index.html

You can get an account and card by signing up through any of our Partners, on their website.

Once you sign up a card will be sent to you within 28 business days. The activation process is an easy 2 step process.
1) Once you receive the card you will go online to our website and activate it there.
2) The process is complete once you receive your first payment from a partner.

The fees are set by the partner, and you can see that before you sign up on the website of the partner with whom you are signing up.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Thanks