My new account was not accepted

omar_alshreriomar_alshreri Member مشاركات : 6
Hi. I would like you to accept my new account. My first account. I can not reach him. I forgot my date of birth and had the wrong information then opened a new account with the correct information. It has not yet been accepted for more than a week. Inquiries were made via the "Contact Us" form, and to receive an automatic response to my email. I want to fix the issue "Live chat call" not working for me indicating cancellation complete. Please solve the account problem by accepting the account, is there any way to contact a support representative who can help me solve the problem of accepting my new account?

[email protected]
Customer ID: 40628269

التعليقات

• Sharif_IbrahimSharif_Ibrahim Administrator مشاركات : 12,125 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@omar_alshreri قال:
    Hi. I would like you to accept my new account. My first account. I can not reach him. I forgot my date of birth and had the wrong information then opened a new account with the correct information. It has not yet been accepted for more than a week. Inquiries were made via the "Contact Us" form, and to receive an automatic response to my email. I want to fix the issue "Live chat call" not working for me indicating cancellation complete. Please solve the account problem by accepting the account, is there any way to contact a support representative who can help me solve the problem of accepting my new account?

[email protected]
    Customer ID: 40628269

اهلا وسهلا بك, هذا القسم من المنتدي مخصص للعربية ان كنت تفضل الإنجليزية الرجاء ابلاغنا بذلك لتحويل استفسارك الى القسم الإنجليزي.
    شكرا

مع تحيات شريف ابراهيم