Submitting the adress document to unfreeze my card !!!!HELP

ibtihelibtihel Member مشاركات : 2
Hi,
I have a big problem and I need your help please, it's about Submitting the adress document to unfreeze my card, each time I submit the proof of address but the system does not accept it! I live with my parents and the postal address is not mine, I always send you some payment bill for purchasing my computer equipment or receiving some post letters and that includes the address and name! I hope you accept the document because I work with my card since 2019 and I am doing great on freelance platforms and I do not want to lose my efforts by missing my Payoneer card! All my pieces of information are correct and I am working hard to progress! thanks for understanding
I count on your support please!
thanks again

Best regards,

التعليقات

• Sharif_IbrahimSharif_Ibrahim Administrator مشاركات : 12,135 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ibtihel قال:
    Hi,
    I have a big problem and I need your help please, it's about Submitting the adress document to unfreeze my card, each time I submit the proof of address but the system does not accept it! I live with my parents and the postal address is not mine, I always send you some payment bill for purchasing my computer equipment or receiving some post letters and that includes the address and name! I hope you accept the document because I work with my card since 2019 and I am doing great on freelance platforms and I do not want to lose my efforts by missing my Payoneer card! All my pieces of information are correct and I am working hard to progress! thanks for understanding
    I count on your support please!
    thanks again

Best regards,

اهلا وسهلا بك, هذا الجزء من المنتدي مخصص بالعربية ان كنت ترغب في تلقي مساعدة فيس العربية فالرجاء طرح استفسارك بشكل مباشر عبر هذه المنصة بالعربية.
    شكرا

مع تحيات شريف ابراهيم