Can I get payoneer master card without bank account? — Payoneer Community

Can I get payoneer master card without bank account?

I have no bank account. Can I get payoneer master card without bank account. If yes then plz tell me how I get it??

Answers

• Aziza_PayoneerAziza_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 86 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20

Hey Sajjad,

The reason that you are required to provide your bank account information upon application is in order for you to have a cost-effective solution for withdrawing your funds from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in your country. This is done via Payoneer's Withdraw to Bank Service.

If you wish to apply for a Payoneer account without using your bank account details as your default withdrawal method for accessing your payments, you will need to apply for a Payoneer card account through a company that facilitates card loading as a payment withdrawal option.

• YasarYasar Member Posts: 35 ✭✭

Recently, Referees I've been referring to Payoneer is facing problems while creating account With Payoneer and the reason is that they don't have Local Bank Account. I have asked this question before but may I know any quick way my referees can use to get instant account approval?

It's better to have a local bank account but they don't want to link their local bank account with Payoneer neither they want to transfer their payoneer money to their local bank account...

New TO Payoneer? Get Free $25 Bonus on your FIRST REGISTRATION. Get Free $25 Bonus .
    Payoneer In Pakistan: How To Get MasterCard?
    PayoneerHow.com