Can't withdraw from ATM in Tunisia anymore? — Payoneer Community

Can't withdraw from ATM in Tunisia anymore?

RihabRihab Member Posts: 6
Hello,an unusual thing happened this time when I tried to cashout from my payoneer card through a local ATM. When I put my card in atm machine,the screen of ATM rejects my card automatically. I tried withdrawing from 5 different banks at different times but the same happens.

When I talked to bank officials they said,to contact my card issuer i.e, Payoneer as I was never able to withdraw. I have two friends who are suffering from the same problem (cannot withdraw from card although funds are more than enough) in Tunisia . So,please solve my issue as it never happened before this time and I always withdrew from the card easily.

Facts to take into account:
-I have more than enough funds
-Card is still new and expiration date is still next year
-Card is physically fine

Is payoneer still dealing with Tunisian merchants?

Thank you very much in advance please help me!

Answers

• RihabRihab Member Posts: 6
    Update: card still not working. I tried to purchase from Aliexpreass but the money was held under "pending authorization" and never went through either? I have more than enough funds.
    Please anyone explain why my card is frozen? I've already ordered a new card in case this one is damaged but I'm afraid the same will continue happening.
    edited October 10
    Customer ID 10253979
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Rihab,

There are various reasons why a card may be rejected, which is why contacting Payoneer support to review your latest transaction attempts is the best course of action in your particular situation.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• AbdelKader7AbdelKader7 Member Posts: 1
    Greetings,
    I've been having the same problem as Rihab, along with another friend too, as both of us failed to withdraw any funds from different ATMs. So this shouldn't be a problem with her card in particular, but probably with the service availability in Tunisia.
    I'm still waiting for the new card. But all payoneer cards DO NOT work anymore in Tunisia. I've contacted many support assistans but that onlt cost me more wasted money on nothing... I'm very very disapointed with the service and my work is just collapsing because of this.
    Why not make an official statement that payoneer is not working in Tunisia anymorw?
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't heard anything about the Tunisia issue you mentioned but I will be sure to keep my eye out for it.
    Once thing I can assure you is that the cards are accepted by your local ATM's. It's possible that the issue may be related to a specific bank (which is extremely rare), in which case you can try to use another banks ATM station to withdraw your funds in cash.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

Thank you for your reply Adam. i can assure you it's a problem with all ATM in different cities. So please make sure to investigate the issue in Tunisia. I can confirm that 3 other people I have contacted separately are having the same problem and many of us starting to purchase new bank prepaid cards. I really personally love payoneer I hope this issue gets solved soon.

My best regards