why did not i get refrral link bonus? — Payoneer Community

why did not i get refrral link bonus?

tamim2011tamim2011 Member Posts: 4
edited October 9 in Affiliates
My two friends opened two account from my referral link, still i did not get 25$+25$= 50$ in payoneer account. but why? i don't know . please reply to me . Thanks

Answers

• Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @tamim2011,

In order for you and your referrals to become eligible for the $25 reward, signing up alone won't cut it as it is only the first step in a two step process.
    Once the account is set up, the referral needs to start utilizing Payoneer to collect their payments from their clients or marketplaces they are working on. Once your referrals reached the payment threshold requirement, both you and your referral will be credited the $25 reward.

While the majority of payments do count towards the reward eligibility, receiving payments from other Payoneer account holders or from ewallet will not count towards this (regardless of how much you earn).

If you wish to become a successful Payoneer affiliate, sometimes you need to take a more proactive approach rather than the old phishing one. Check out Payoneer's Referral Tips blog to see how to become a better affiliate.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• SheedalSheedal Member Posts: 12 ✭✭

Nice tips thanks.

PayoneerPakistan.pk <3