Card return date

PrabinPrabin Member Posts: 1
Hello Friends i am new user and i have ordered card of Payoneer it have given me date of 13 September to 22 September but i forget to receive my card will it be still be in post office ! Will payoneer take back its card ,after how many days will it take back its card please inform fast guys ....

Waiting for reply

Comments

• Will_PayoneerWill_Payoneer Administrator Posts: 122 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your card. Unfortunately, we do not have control over a country's local mailing service.

If your card did not arrive within the estimated arrival date, you can self-order a new card from your account at no additional cost. Check out our FAQ guide to see how this can be done.

• aproducts11aproducts11 Member Posts: 5
    Real SSD CHEMICALS are ready to meet your requirements with competitive pricing, high quality and Certified SSD Chemical products for cleaning defaced and stain bank notes. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning of bank notes perfectly. We Sale Chemicals Like Tourmaline, S.S.D Chemical Solution for cleaning black and stain bank note of any currency, Castro X Oxide, Activation powder.

Contact us on Whatsapp: +4915215484503