i lost one of my client,

dwiputra0407dwiputra0407 Posts: 2Member
yes i'm is freelancer design,
I first used payoneer, because it looks will work faster to online payment,
so I prefer my clients to pay me through payoneer,
otherwise I will only send the master file to my client's when I have received payment,
because it is a trust,
so after the client pays and I receive the payment (into account), he will receive the master file that will be used for print or what he needed.

and last week our project is done, and my client send payment to me through VISA to my payoneer account,
but I have not received the money because the payer must upload some documents on request, and we have done all the documents,
but until the week I have not received the money into my account,
so I also do not send the master file to my client, from there if I tried to contact all customer services but only received an answer to keep waiting for the review,

at least I had to lost one of my clients because of this problem,
you know because he felt I was stealing his money and cheat him for never sending a master file,
because he feels that he has already transferred the payment and the money in his account has been reduced by the last payment, so there is no problem with his VISA card,
he was very angry at me, and in the end I sent the master file, but he did not reply the response again after that, :'(

I hope this can be learning in the future,
I as a freelancer,first experience things like this, before through PAYPAL I receive a maximum payment certainty only 2-3days to enter the account, and there is a lack of delivery of local banks that takes one week, I chose to try payoneer because it looks faster delivery to the account , but this is not in like expectations,

Answers

• Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 252Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We are sorry to hear about your experience, payments received via the billing service may take 1-3 business days to be reviewed, also additional information may be required for the review. it is better to provide it as soon as possible in order to avoid any additional waiting time.

As a regulated US company and online service, we must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, MasterCard®, Please note that we also strictly comply with KYC, OFAC, AML, and the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), and we are also certified at a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Data Security Standard.
    Due to the above explanation, our payment approval department is required to review every payment that is received in our system.

• dasdasdasdas Posts: 1Member
    edited December 4
    dwiputra0407 : You are right, me too experiencing the same, In future I'm not gonna use this service, worse service, they don't care about us on what we are going if we haven't receive our payment. Worse worse worse service.
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 252Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@dasdas We are sorry to hear about your experience, we understand from your comment that you are having issues receiving payments via the billing service.
    As we previously explained, we must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, MasterCard®, we also strictly comply with KYC, OFAC, AML, and the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), and we are also certified at a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Data Security Standard.
    Because some documents are required for the review of some payments, we recommend you to be in touch with our customer care when they require documents in order to make sure that both the loader and the receiver are providing them on time.

This discussion has been closed.