Us Payment Service Payment Time

May I know how much time it takes for transferring funds from a Paypal account into the virtual account?

Comments

• MarcelMarcel Posts: 7Member
    I am a member affiliates and selected Adult FriendFinder the Payoneer payment way. On 1/17/2012 I had been approved a payment to reach my Payoneer but so far I see nothing.
    Please explain as to why I have not got money in my account Payoneer!
    Thank you!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcel wrote:

I am a member affiliates and selected Adult FriendFinder the Payoneer payment way. On 1/17/2012 I had been approved a payment to reach my Payoneer but so far I see nothing.
    Please explain as to why I have not got money in my account Payoneer!
    Thank you!

Hey Marcel,

When you receive a payment to your Payoneer account we notify you via e-mail, in which you can select between a standard load an an immediate load. With a standard load, your funds will be available for use within 2 business days, and with immediate within 2 hours.

If you've contacted our Customer Support department in regards to this issue, please reply with your ticket ID number (starts with LTK) and I'd be more than happy to follow up for you. If you haven't, please PM me your e-mail address (as it appears on your Payoneer account) and I can check the payment status.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ArtDesignArtDesign Posts: 0Member
    Please advise!
    ArtDesign wrote:

Please advise!

E-mails sent to customer support are answered within 2 business days, depending on the amount of pending e-mails at any given time. You can, of course, also reach them via telephone and live chat for more immediate assistance.

They're available Sunday-Friday, 9AM-5PM EST at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
    Nissim
  • MarcelMarcel Posts: 7Member
    I had a question: I want to know how to attach my card to my paypal and Payoneer the costs involved!
    What are the steps that have to do?
    Thank you very much!
    Marcel wrote:

I had a question: I want to know how to attach my card to my paypal and Payoneer the costs involved!
    What are the steps that have to do?
    Thank you very much!

To find out exactly how to add your card to your PayPal account, you'll need to contact PayPal. There should be an option for it once you login to your account with them.

Please note: The Payoneer card is a debit MasterCard, but it's prepaid, so when you add it to PayPal make sure it's active and pre-loaded with funds first. PayPal will issue a test charge to the card, to confirm that it's valid, which will not go through if there is no available balance on your card (or if it's not activated).
    Nissim
    ACH transfers normally take up to 1-2 business days, however can officially take 2-7 business days (depending on bank delays and non working days).
    Nissim
  • samquesamque Posts: 8Member
    Nissim wrote:

ACH transfers normally take up to 1-2 business days, however can officially take 2-7 business days (depending on bank delays and non working days).

I have not yet received the payment for PayPal :(
    edited February 2012
    samque wrote:

I have not yet received the payment for PayPal :(

Can you PM me some additional details, including the date and amount of the transfer?

Edit: Our system shows a payment received today, is this the payment you were referring to? Note that US banks normally operate on business days (so weekends may delay the overall time).
    Nissim