Is It Normal That Your Card Number Shows Differently In Receipt (After Somebody Sent Your Money)

my client sent me money today using payoneer then she sent me a screenshot of the receipt.. i noticed that the card number in screenshot that the 3rd group of number (starting from the 9th digit) was 0000 instead of 0205. (XXXX-XXXX-0000-XXXX <-- the X's means numbers are correct)

I am worried about it because i have not received any email notification yet that somebody sent me cash.

thank you very much.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Hey,

Firstly, welcome to our forum, we're glad to have you.

In regards to your pending load, I would first like to highly recommend that you never give out your prepaid card number. For private loading, you can simply supply your e-mail address (instead of the card number) which is much more secure. We recommend that you never give out your prepaid card number.

In regards to the load, you currently do have one pending, which you can see via your online My Account page. The payment will be available by the estimated load date of February 14th, 2012. I cannot see your prepaid card number so I cannot comment on what numbers were shown.

If the pending load is not the load you were referring to, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer