Atm Transaction Error

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with the issue I'm dealing with. I made a withdrawal using my Payoneer card yesterday, and after quite a wait the ATM machine declared an error (something about connection time out and not being able to process my transaction). I assumed the transaction failed due to a network error or such so I used my local ATM card instead to get the money I need.

To my surprise, my balance has been deducted and the failed withdrawal appears on my transactions list.

I've contacted the customer support (ticket: LTK529013685806X) hoping for a solution. This is my first issue with Payoneer (has been superb so far), is there anything else I should do? :(

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Artree wrote:

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with the issue I'm dealing with. I made a withdrawal using my Payoneer card yesterday, and after quite a wait the ATM machine declared an error (something about connection time out and not being able to process my transaction). I assumed the transaction failed due to a network error or such so I used my local ATM card instead to get the money I need.

To my surprise, my balance has been deducted and the failed withdrawal appears on my transactions list.

I've contacted the customer support (ticket: LTK529013685806X) hoping for a solution. This is my first issue with Payoneer (has been superb so far), is there anything else I should do? :(

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Hey,

I see that customer support has sent you a dispute form.

The best thing you can do is fill this out, and send it back to them and they will forward it on to MasterCard to help get this resolved.

• ArtreeArtree Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

I see that customer support has sent you a dispute form.

The best thing you can do is fill this out, and send it back to them and they will forward it on to MasterCard to help get this resolved.

Yes they have!
    I'm truly pleased with how customer support provided a prompt response :D

I'm getting the dispute form back ASAP, hopefully the issue can be resolved just as quickly.

Thank you very much, David :)
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Artree wrote:

Yes they have!
    I'm truly pleased with how customer support provided a prompt response :D

I'm getting the dispute form back ASAP, hopefully the issue can be resolved just as quickly.

Thank you very much, David :)

Well customer support is great!

Thanks for the great feedback and as always we are here to help.