Card Charged, Atm Didn't Dispense Money

I withdrew like $280 from local TMB ATM, but after the "please take your money" message I only got my card back - no money. The charge can be seen on my Payoneer page.

I contacted the bank, and they said I need to be in touch with the card supplier. So I need help as soon as possible, since this money was supposed to pay off my late rent.
Ticket# LTK529013693870X

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Eien wrote:

I withdrew like $280 from local TMB ATM, but after the "please take your money" message I only got my card back - no money. The charge can be seen on my Payoneer page.

I contacted the bank, and they said I need to be in touch with the card supplier. So I need help as soon as possible, since this money was supposed to pay off my late rent.
    Ticket# LTK529013693870X

Hey,

I have passed on your ticket to a customer support manager, who you should be hearing from soon.

When they contact you they will send you a dispute form that you should fill out and send back. We will forward this onto MasterCard who will handle the dispute. The process can take up to 120 days from the time the dispute is filed, but it usually is a lot quicker than that.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• EienEien Posts: 5Member
    Hi,

Thanks for your help. I'll wait for the email.

But if it takes anything more than one or two days, it's basically useless to me. But that's what they say: when you finally feel that you're starting to see the light at the end of a tunnel, it's a train.