Can I Charge My Clients Through Payoneer?

I want to bill my clients for the services they purchase from me
Hello,

I was wondering if I can use the card to card transfer option to charge my clients $35 for the monthly subscription for online services that they will purchase from me. I want to use payoneer as a processor. How can I do this?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Haseeb,

Welcome to our forum :)

Payoneer doesn't currently offer payment processing services.

If both you and the sender have the card to card transfer service enabled, you will be able to receive up to 5 transfers per month (daily limit of $1,000 and monthly limit of $5,000).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

Hey Haseeb,

Welcome to our forum :)

Payoneer doesn't currently offer payment processing services.

If both you and the sender have the card to card transfer service enabled, you will be able to receive up to 5 transfers per month (daily limit of $1,000 and monthly limit of $5,000).
    This sucks and is a reason payoneer is not really accepted in the adult webmasters world. I go to adult webmasters forums to let people know about some sale I have going on and I offer paypal, and tell them if they have payoneer they can do a card to card transfer and always they use paypal and laugh at me for using payoneer. Most adult webmasters say payoneer is a rip off that all they want is your affiliates to pay you so they can take your money in fee's.....also I have found less and less adult affiliate programs are dropping payoneer because of their affiliates are complaining that payoneer is to limited.
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned in the other thread, we are definitely looking into the possibility of adding this service in the future, however at this time I do not have any further details.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer