Card Has Not Approved Yet

I have applied for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about a week. My friend registered 2days after me and his card has been approved yesterday :( ...
Pleas can you tell me how much does it take to approve a card . My reference number is: 1335891.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    oualid wrote:

I have applied for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about a week. My friend registered 2days after me and his card has been approved yesterday :( ...
    Pleas can you tell me how much does it take to approve a card . My reference number is: 1335891.

Hello Oualid,

I see you were sent an email regarding this on February 9th. If you did not receive it please let me know and I will have it resent to you.

Thanks

• oualidoualid Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hello Oualid,

I see you were sent an email regarding this on February 9th. If you did not receive it please let me know and I will have it resent to you.

Thanks

i got this email :
    (We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.)

so i need a balance in my odesk account to make a withdrawal to get a card ...?
    oualid wrote:

i got this email :
    (We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.)

so i need a balance in my odesk account to make a withdrawal to get a card ...?

Hey,

Yes, this is saying you need to receive a payment in order for the card to be approved. Once you get that you contact customer support and you will receive a card.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Elvis R. GonzalezElvis R. Gonzalez Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Yes, this is saying you need to receive a payment in order for the card to be approved. Once you get that you contact customer support and you will receive a card.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi David, i applied for a Freelancer Payoneer Debit Card 2 weeks ago and it said "Your card has not been approved yet." can you help me telling me what is wrong or what should i do??

When i applied for the Debit Card, the email that i get give me this information: "Your reference number in our system is 1530552. "

Thanks!

Hi David, i applied for a Freelancer Payoneer Debit Card 2 weeks ago and it said "Your card has not been approved yet." can you help me telling me what is wrong or what should i do??

When i applied for the Debit Card, the email that i get give me this information: "Your reference number in our system is 1530552. "

Thanks!

Hi Elvis,

An email was sent to your by our approval department on May 18th asking for further information. If you did not receive this let me know and I will make sure it is resent.