Private Loading Approval

Hello

I'm wondering how long does it take for private loading approval? My client sent you copy of his ID's 10 days ago, I sent you 3 emails to ask you in what phase is this but still no answer? Do you have a lot of work out there?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lancoma wrote:

Hello

I'm wondering how long does it take for private loading approval? My client sent you copy of his ID's 10 days ago, I sent you 3 emails to ask you in what phase is this but still no answer? Do you have a lot of work out there?

Requests for further documents regarding private loads are processed on an individual basis. If you'd like to provide me with the reference ID number for your e-mail (starts with LTK) I'd be more than happy to check the status for you.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • lancomalancoma Posts: 7Member
    Nissim wrote:

Requests for further documents regarding private loads are processed on an individual basis. If you'd like to provide me with the reference ID number for your e-mail (starts with LTK) I'd be more than happy to check the status for you.

Thank you for your answer. Where can I find that LTK number?
    lancoma wrote:

Thank you for your answer. Where can I find that LTK number?

If you've sent an e-mail to our Customer Support team, you should have receive an auto-confirmation including the reference number.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

If you've sent an e-mail to our Customer Support team, you should have receive an auto-confirmation including the reference number.

I didn't receive anything from support (I've replied to their email "Important message from Payoneer's Payment Approval Department" for 3 times). I will ask my client did he received anything after sending copy of his ID and I'll get back to you.
    lancoma wrote:

I didn't receive anything from support (I've replied to their email "Important message from Payoneer's Payment Approval Department" for 3 times). I will ask my client did he received anything after sending copy of his ID and I'll get back to you.

If you could PM me your client's e-mail address (the one used to send the documents) I can try and track it down that way.
    Nissim
    Nissim wrote:

If you could PM me your client's e-mail address (the one used to send the documents) I can try and track it down that way.

Done :)
  • VicVic Posts: 76Member ✭✭
    Good luck because getting payoneer to allow anyone other than you or one of your sponsors to add money to your card is almost impossible......why this is I have no clue but payoneer only wants your money. Even if it comes from you or one of your sponsors!

Believe me I have tried, I explained that I just want to have money added to my account from people that buy ad space and hard links on my sites and that the amounts are usually very small from $10 to the most $50 and for a while they allowed that then all of a sudden I'm told my card loading is on hold until one of my sponsors make another payout......which made no since to me because I was having money loaded almost daily from my sites so the card had money on it which meant they could collect their fees. SO GOOD LUCK WITH THIS.
    Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.
    edited February 2012
    Once you've receive a partner payment to your account, anyone may privately load your prepaid card using a Visa/MasterCard. Private loads are subject to approval by our payment department, and are processed on an individual basis.

Please note, however, that the main purpose of your Payoneer account is to receive payouts from our official partner and affiliate programs.
    Nissim