Rejected By Payoneer Security Department

dimsdims Posts: 20Member
Hi!

My partner is trying to load my card, but get a message that it is temporary hold and asking to contact card owner (me). In my card web page I see that transaction was "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department". What does it mean and how to load money?

Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    dims wrote:

Hi!

My partner is trying to load my card, but get a message that it is temporary hold and asking to contact card owner (me). In my card web page I see that transaction was "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department". What does it mean and how to load money?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. I'm looking into the issue now, and will get back to you as soon as I receive a reply.

In the meantime, if you could PM me with further details regarding the payment, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ShepShep Posts: 1Member
    HI, im having same problem since yesterday. Contacted your online support with all datas and they told me its system error and they will review for it and reply me on the e-mail as soon as they found out. I'd like to know if you working today and when i can hope for reply from you regarding my problem?
    Shep wrote:

HI, im having same problem since yesterday. Contacted your online support with all datas and they told me its system error and they will review for it and reply me on the e-mail as soon as they found out. I'd like to know if you working today and when i can hope for reply from you regarding my problem?

I'm looking into the issue now, and will update you once I have further details.
    Nissim
  • dimsdims Posts: 20Member
    Any news?
    dims wrote:

Any news?

I apologize for any delay. The issue should now be resolved, and you can continue receiving private loads to your account. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks,
    Nissim
  • dimsdims Posts: 20Member
    edited February 2012
    No it doesn't working with the same error message "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department". What is the nature of the problem at all? Can you double check this please?
    dims wrote:

No it doesn't working with the same error message "Rejected by Payoneer Security Department". What is the nature of the problem at all? Can you double check this please?

I've checked with our technical support department, and they advise that you please wait an hour or so and try again.

Let me know right away if there are still any issues.
    Nissim
  • ArianaMelodieArianaMelodie Posts: 2Member

same here

• ArianaMelodieArianaMelodie Posts: 2Member
    ArianaMelodie wrote on February 18 2013, 5:23 PM: »

same here

Nissim, I am getting the message "rejected by payoneer security dept" also. I spoke to the loader, and he said he got an email saying that there was a problem with my account of some sort, and the request had been cancelled. He then was advised to cancel the load.
    I called customer support and they say that it was rejected BECAUSE he had cancelled it. (Again, he only cancelled it on his side because he was told there was a problem)

Can you help here? The payment number is 6037455.

I am sending you a PM with further details.

Nissim