Private Payments

mirceamircea Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in Ask The Community
Hello . I read the forum before posting but i am just triggering some question waiting for a confirmation from you .
I have register on Payoneer by Vworker . Card was received and activated all went well and fast .
I have added same card on my Odesk account for receiving payment .

Except Vworker and Odesk that represent 60% of my work i have 2 part-time contracts with 2 clients for application maintenance .
I am considering switching theyr payments from Paypal ( currently using ) to Payoneer also . These on you are considered private loads . So here are the questions :
1. After receiving first Vworker payment on my card ( first week of June ) can i use the card for receiving private payments from my maintenance contracts ?
2. What are the limits for private loads ...from the 2 contracts i am getting 1150$ and 450 $ / month . Will i be able to receive these amounts every mounth by Payoneer or there are some sort of limitations for non-partner payments ? I read something about 1k load limit so my client can split his 1150 in 2 payments like 650+500 ?

I hope you take a little time and answer my questions also , as if it's no problem i will have to instruct my clients to switch the payment options from this month (payment terms are 10 and 12 every month ) .

Cheers and have a nice weekend !

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Hi Mircea,

Welcome to the forums!

To answer your questions, yes, you will be able to receive private loads once you have begun receiving partner payments.

The limit for private loads is, indeed, $1,000 a day, so it would need to be split up into 2 payments for you to be able to receive it.

I'd like to make a suggestion, though. If you would like, we would love to speak to these two other businesses that are paying and have them sign up as a small business partner, and then you would receive the payments as a regular partner payment and wouldn't need to worry about splitting up payments, waiting for the private loads to be approved, etc.

You can either send their contact info to me at [email protected] or refer them to this link to apply: http://www.payoneer.com/becomeAPartner.aspx

It doesn't involve any cost on their part, just a bit of paperwork.
    Talia
  • mirceamircea Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Talia wrote:

Hi Mircea,

Welcome to the forums!

To answer your questions, yes, you will be able to receive private loads once you have begun receiving partner payments.

The limit for private loads is, indeed, $1,000 a day, so it would need to be split up into 2 payments for you to be able to receive it.

I'd like to make a suggestion, though. If you would like, we would love to speak to these two other businesses that are paying and have them sign up as a small business partner, and then you would receive the payments as a regular partner payment and wouldn't need to worry about splitting up payments, waiting for the private loads to be approved, etc.

You can either send their contact info to me at [email protected] or refer them to this link to apply: http://www.payoneer.com/becomeAPartner.aspx

It doesn't involve any cost on their part, just a bit of paperwork.

Already spoke to them and will follow this post link and mail address . One of the clients is a US 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization . I guess that will not raise any issue in registering as a Payoneer partner ?
    Cheers !
    mircea wrote:

Already spoke to them and will follow this post link and mail address . One of the clients is a US 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization . I guess that will not raise any issue in registering as a Payoneer partner ?
    Cheers !

Ok one of my clients already submitted that form ....hope it goes fast and smooth as it's a US organization that will enjoy working with you as i am not the only coder payed .

Cheers and thanks for assistance !
    You're very welcome! Can you tell me what the name of the company is? I will pass it on to our salespeople so they know that it came from a customer ;)
    Talia
    edited May 2011
    Talia wrote:

You're very welcome! Can you tell me what the name of the company is? I will pass it on to our salespeople so they know that it came from a customer ;)

PM sent !
    Check your private message box ...all details are there . Sharing Clients data in public boards doesn't look nice :) .
    You will find their request in your database .....i really thank you for your help .
    Hey Talia, how is going :) .

Sorry to bother you again ....as you may know from our PM exchanges my client Dave that represent a US non profit Institution is strugulling to register as a partner with you , as you suggested ....but your support team seems to make our life harder .
    In quote you have a fragment of a skype discussion and you will understand from there where it's blocked ...my English is quite bad .
    Can you just help us out ( more Dave then me ) ??
    I followed your idea when i pushed him into this don't want to became a stress or a burden ...i could go ahead and accept regular private loads .
    If you need documents from me just asked ...i will provide ( passport , bills , whatever ) .
    Can we find an workaround here ..........so i will not have to get back to paypal with him ?
    Follow the discussion bellow you will probably see where it is blocked .

[6/6/2011 7:24:52 PM] Dave Crusoe: hey Mircea, you still awake there, bud?
    [6/6/2011 7:25:05 PM] Dave Crusoe: Payoneer is asking some mighty questions, wonder what you had to do in the past
    [6/6/2011 7:25:45 PM] Mircea: just put my money on card
    [6/6/2011 7:25:49 PM] Mircea: :):):))::
    [6/6/2011 7:25:58 PM] Mircea: very happy
    [6/6/2011 7:26:02 PM] Mircea: what questions
    [6/6/2011 7:26:03 PM] Dave Crusoe: awesome
    [6/6/2011 7:26:07 PM] Mircea: what is wrong ?
    [6/6/2011 7:26:13 PM] Dave Crusoe: well, when you become a client member for Vworker
    [6/6/2011 7:26:20 PM] Dave Crusoe: did they have to verify you w. documentation or someting?
    [6/6/2011 7:26:42 PM] Mircea: aaa dude give them my vworker id
    [6/6/2011 7:26:47 PM] Mircea: and same account number
    [6/6/2011 7:26:52 PM] Dave Crusoe: thats it?
    [6/6/2011 7:27:00 PM] Mircea: give them my email address
    [6/6/2011 7:27:04 PM] Dave Crusoe: didn't have to verify w/ passport or something?
    [6/6/2011 7:27:21 PM] Dave Crusoe: "Partner  Payee  Verification  Process: "
    [6/6/2011 7:27:25 PM] Dave Crusoe: "Partner  Payee  Terms  and  Conditions/Agreement  of  Service  (please  attach):   "
    [6/6/2011 7:27:33 PM] Dave Crusoe: they need for me to attach a description of my verification process of you
    [6/6/2011 7:27:43 PM] Dave Crusoe: so I wondered if the other company had verified you in some way
    [6/6/2011 7:27:46 PM] Dave Crusoe: not really sure what to write there
    [6/6/2011 7:27:57 PM] Dave Crusoe: "Provide  details  of  Partner  process  to  enroll,  register  and  verify  the  identifying   information  of  its  payees/potential  cardholders.  Include  description  of  identifying  information  collected  for  each   individual  payee  as  well  as  all  methods  of  verifying  identity  of  payee.   "
    [6/6/2011 7:28:07 PM] Dave Crusoe: "You're a cool guy!"
    [6/6/2011 7:28:13 PM] Dave Crusoe: that's my verification process

Hi Mircea,

The verification for card holders is different than those of the partners. The main reason that we have this verification process where we ask for documentation is because we need to ensure that people are who they are so that we know that when they make payments, they will go through. Otherwise, our cardholders lose, we lose, and everyone is unhappy.

It's a bit of an annoying process, but it's necessary, and it saves both sides a lot of heartache later - you don't have to wait for payments to be approved and you don't run the risk of having them canceled or charged back.

What language does he speak? If the problem is the language, we may be able to get help from our support team (they aren't the ones that approve partners) if needed.

You can email me if you'd like: [email protected] and we will do our best to get this taken care of quickly.
    Talia
    edited June 2011
    Talia Dave is a borned in US and is a US citizen and has two degrees through the Harvard Graduate School of Education (TIE & MBE).
    So i guess English is not an issue for him . :rolleyes:
    So when you will check your email you will notice then i send booth of you same email ( initialize contact ) . As booth of you have English as primary language i am 100% confident that it will go smooth .
    Cheers !
    Hi Mircea - I emailed you two back, but didn't get a response yet :rolleyes:
    Talia
    edited June 2011
    Talia wrote:

Hi Mircea - I emailed you two back, but didn't get a response yet :rolleyes:

Hey Talia , yeap i know you have replyed me ...many thanks . I thought you continued the discussion with Dave since he had forwarded a email from Payoneer to keep me updated about status .Something like :
    Hi Dave,

I'm sorry for the late response.
    I have forwarded the partnership request to be reviewed by the bank, we should hear back by the mid of next week.

Thanks,
    Uzi

So thanks for interacting looks like the process in on the good rood .I was off few days ( wife going to birth to my second one soon so i am little over my head ) and saw the email yesterday ( Dave's and yours ).

So i really hope it will be "finished " by the next weekend i am keeping my payments from him on pending till then .

QUESTION : I did received a private payment yesterday by an client . Payment went ok and fast (GREEN Status "Processed, Est load date on 06/13/11 12:00:00 AM" ). So A++ for Payoneer . What i don't understand is why i didn't received an email when the payment went from ( waiting for approve to ---> Processed ) . I was left from home i have my mail on my mobile phone and somwhere after 3 h from posting the payment client called me to ask me if i received my money and all is ok ( since is first time we used that after switching from PP ) .
    Since i was on mobile phone i could not check the site but i did checked the email and nothing . When i get home payment was "Processed, Est load date on 06/13/11 12:00:00 AM" but on my mail box nothing .........i check the spam box nothing .

Isn't normal to be notified when you receive a payment or at lest when the status goes green ? I must press any " button " on website for that ? I looked into all site tabs but i don't find anything .
    So how will i enable notifications when a client is doing a private load ?

Cheers and many many thanks again !
    Hey,

Glad everything is working out!

About the private load, it usually takes a few days for it to be approved. The notification you received just means the card was valid and all. It will probably go through today. ;)
    Talia
    edited June 2011
    I hope the same that it will go through today ......when i see something like Est load date on xx/xx/xxxx 12:00:00 AM.

That 12:00AM is verry tricky and confusing because it means in EU middle of day and in US it means midnight :rolleyes: . So when you see something like this , i personally that i am used with 24h clock i have no clue if that means current day or next day :blink::P .

But no biggie and thanks again for your help i will feedback you hopefully by then end of week when Dave's partner registration on you should be ready .

Cheers !
    Awesome, thanks. I will let our team know about the confusion with the hour. :blink:
    Talia
    Hey .....your system work like a good clock ...money went on exactly few minutes after midnight :rolleyes: .

A+++ !