Account Blocked!

(#MA104) Please contact customer support
Hello.

My old card was not activated for a long time, because I did not worked in oDesk and there was no money for withdraw with Payoneer.
Later, that card was lost, but i dont contact with support, because that card was still not activated.
Unfortunately, I can't remember card number, but I know refference number from email. Now i started to work and i need new Payoneer card to withdraw money. But I cannot log in into Payoneer account for ordering new card. I get message: "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

I contact to support via web-form few days ago (ticket number LTK529013780987X),but i have not received answer yet.

What should i do?

Thanks, Dmitry.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

My old card was not activated for a long time, because I did not worked in oDesk and there was no money for withdraw with Payoneer.
    Later, that card was lost, but i dont contact with support, because that card was still not activated.
    Unfortunately, I can't remember card number, but I know refference number from email. Now i started to work and i need new Payoneer card to withdraw money. But I cannot log in into Payoneer account for ordering new card. I get message: "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

I contact to support via web-form few days ago (ticket number LTK529013780987X),but i have not received answer yet.

What should i do?

Thanks, Dmitry.

Hey,

This error code, MA104, means the account was temporarily disabled due to inactivity. To re-enable the account, you first need to receive a payout from your oDesk account. Once it arrives to your Payoneer account (we will send you an e-mail confirmation) you can contact us to re-enable the account.

E-mails to customer support take 2-3 business days to be processed, however you can contact them live Sunday-Friday via telephone or live chat.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • DmitryGaydukDmitryGayduk Posts: 2Member
    edited February 2012
    Re-enabling refers only to activation of the account or activation of card?
    Can I order a new card after activation(i still need it, because, as I said, old card is lost)?

Thanks for answers!
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Re-enabling refers only to activation of the account or activation of card?
    Can I order a new card after activation(i still need it, because, as I said, old card is lost)?

Thanks for answers!

The account was disabled, so re-enabling would be referring to the account. At that time, they'll ask you if you have the card in your possession, and if not a new card can be ordered.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer