Payoneer & Paypal Payment & refund from Paypal to Payoneer

Hi!

Does accept Payoneer refunds from PayPal?

I place an order on one site, paid for the order. Since the some items was not in stock, I canceled the order. Two days later they did return money to the paypal account. I have attached a Payoneer Card in the PayPal account. In the paypal transaction history is refund, and then it credited to the card payoneer. In the transaction history of payoneer arrival not, and the balance has not changed.

English language for me not native, I ask to excuse for possible errors.
Best regards, Diana!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    A_Diana wrote:

Hi!

Does accept Payoneer refunds from PayPal?

I place an order on one site, paid for the order. Since the some items was not in stock, I canceled the order. Two days later they did return money to the paypal account. I have attached a Payoneer Card in the PayPal account. In the paypal transaction history is refund, and then it credited to the card payoneer. In the transaction history of payoneer arrival not, and the balance has not changed.

English language for me not native, I ask to excuse for possible errors.
    Best regards, Diana!

Hi Diana,

Welcome to our forum ;) No need to apologize for the English, I understood you just fine.

We do not support direct loading of the prepaid card via PayPal, however if they processed the refund as a merchant credit to the card (a reversal of a charge previously made to the card) it should go through. It can take a few business days to process, however.

If possible, please PM me further details in regards to the transaction and I'd be happy to check our system: (Date of the transaction, amount, date of the refund).

Thanks!
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • A_DianaA_Diana Posts: 3Member
    Thank you! I sent details in PM
    A_Diana wrote:

Thank you! I sent details in PM

Great, checking now.
    Nissim
  • A_DianaA_Diana Posts: 3Member
    I want to inform other users of Payoneer cards. Refund came to the card. The process take 1-2 business days!

Thanks to all!
    A_Diana wrote:

I want to inform other users of Payoneer cards. Refund came to the card. The process take 1-2 business days!

Thanks to all!

Awesome, thanks for updating us!
    Nissim
    edited February 2012
    Topic title updated as per OP (original poster) request.
    Nissim
  • virdvird Posts: 3Member
    Same problem. Anyone can help?
This discussion has been closed.