Still Not Arrived My Card

Why haven’t I received my Payoneer card?
hi i want to know my still not arrived more than 25 days now you said to me if not comes i will contact to support but they not email me about that because i have already load money there so i hope you can fixed that and soon arrived to me.. please help that and also my sister not arrived more than 2 months. thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    maribeth wrote:

hi i want to know my still not arrived more than 25 days now you said to me if not comes i will contact to support but they not email me about that because i have already load money there so i hope you can fixed that and soon arrived to me.. please help that and also my sister not arrived more than 2 months. thanks

Hey,

I see that customer support got back to you on the 17th with further details. As explained, the card should arrive by the 28th.

If you don't get it by then, please let us know.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • PritomPritom Posts: 1Member
    Hi..my name is Pritom Roy Chowdhury..my card was approved on 16th May..but I still haven't got my card..
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Pritom wrote:

Hi..my name is Pritom Roy Chowdhury..my card was approved on 16th May..but I still haven't got my card..

Hi,

I see you spoke with customer support regarding this matter, do you have any further questions?