Cannot Log In To My Account

Can anyone please help me? I have just withdrawn my hard earned money from Odesk and choosing payment method - payoneer. However, I cannot enter to my payoneer account. I have entered correct email and password. Forgotten password link does not work - it gave me "wrong details" response. :(

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Customer Support will be open via telephone and live chat tomorrow morning at 9AM EST for immediate assistance. They will be able to assist you in accessing your account.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • bubblepopbubblepop Posts: 1Member
    :mellow: i have the exact same problem...i did send emails to payoneer....no replay until now...the question is...can i still go and withdrawn money from it when i will recive some payments? :wacko:
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    bubblepop wrote:

:mellow: i have the exact same problem...i did send emails to payoneer....no replay until now...the question is...can i still go and withdrawn money from it when i will recive some payments? :wacko:

You can also try contacting them via live chat or telephone.

If your payment method is active, you would still be able to receive payments (even if you cannot login to the account due to a forgotten password).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • hackstormhackstorm Posts: 15Member
    edited November 2012
    i tryed to contact the customer support they dnt replay even the live chat its always off :(