Card On Hand - Reactivation

Dear Customer Support,

Can you please help me reactivate my account now? I am willing to pay the reactivation fee of $9.95 The payoneer card is with me and the odesk is giving confirmation through mail that payoneer has received the amount. I need to withdraw the money as soon as possible. Is it possible to reactivate my account and give me access to log in? Thank you.

Comments

• hardworkingmomhardworkingmom Posts: 8Member
    This is the message from my email confirming that payoneer has received the money from odesk.

Good News!

oDesk has sent $xxxxx towards your account.

Our records show that you do not have an active Payoneer card for receiving your oDesk payments.

Please contact us through the Payoneer Contact Form, or call Customer Support at the number below, to discuss the quickest method for getting a card to you. If your existing Payoneer card is in your possession, we may be able to reactivate it. A processing/issuing fee will apply in either case.

If a new card has already been ordered for you, but has not yet arrived, please allow 6 weeks for international delivery (2 weeks for US delivery) before contacting Customer Support.

Questions?

Please visit our FAQ page, contact us at Payoneer Contact Form, or call our customer support at 1-800-251-2521 x2 (Sunday-Friday 5AM-6PM EST excluding bank holidays).

Thank you,
    Payoneer Customer Support

Visit our FAQ at My Account or Contact us
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Customer Support will be open via telephone and live chat tomorrow morning at 9AM EST for immediate assistance. They will be able to assist you in re-enabling the account.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    Thanks for your reply. Is there any possibility that you can contact the person directly who can re-enable my account?
    It is passed the time 9 AM EST and yet there is no action taken. :(

It is passed the time 9 AM EST and yet there is no action taken. :(

You would have to contact them personally and confirm some account details, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do it for you.

It's currently only 3:39AM EST
    Nissim
    ok, thanks. I have contacted them using your online chat but it will take few days. :(
    at this moment, I am able to enter to my account and have withdrawn the money. thank you.
    now I have problem changing my pin number because I forgot my previous pin number :(

at this moment, I am able to enter to my account and have withdrawn the money. thank you.

Glad to hear it, thanks for updating us!
    Nissim

now I have problem changing my pin number because I forgot my previous pin number :(

If you forgot the PIN, you need to contact customer support live so they can assist you in resetting it (live chat or telephone)
    Nissim