Insforex Prepaid Card

able to approve
Newly log in in payoneer, and activated my instaforex prepaid card, immediately deposited money and email replied to me

"The reason we were not able to approve your payment request is administrative and related to Payoneer's policy. The decline was not made by your bank or by your card issuer. For more information regarding Payoneer's decision to decline the payment, please contact the owner of the Payoneer account which you attempted to load funds to."

my instaforex prepaid alredy been activated before the deposit , can any one explain to me what is the real score why they replied to
this way. i already contact [email protected] but still no reply .

thank you!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    liam1 wrote:

Newly log in in payoneer, and activated my instaforex prepaid card, immediately deposited money and email replied to me

"The reason we were not able to approve your payment request is administrative and related to Payoneer's policy. The decline was not made by your bank or by your card issuer. For more information regarding Payoneer's decision to decline the payment, please contact the owner of the Payoneer account which you attempted to load funds to."

my instaforex prepaid alredy been activated before the deposit , can any one explain to me what is the real score why they replied to
    this way. i already contact [email protected] but still no reply .

thank you!

Hey,

You need to receive a payout from your InstaForex account before you can begin receiving private payments to your card.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer