Payoneer And Buysellads

Hi,

It would be really great to have Payoneer for BuySellAds.com. It would be very useful, especially for webmasters. We can to withdraw big money from buysellads.com.

Thanks Payoneer.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you have a contact there we could talk to and see about a partnership? Or if you could talk to them and see if they would contact us, that would be great, too. B)
    Talia
  • AdrianAdrian Posts: 5Member
    It's will be great :)
    Great. If you would like to PM me the contact information, that would be awesome, but definitely contact them as well. :mellow:
    Talia
  • AdrianAdrian Posts: 5Member
    I talk with buysellads via skype, he say me will discuss inside the company soon, and maybe contact you for details, i'm not sure.
    Contacts:
    [email protected]
    Phone: 617-830-2638

P.S. I write an email for Payoneer Virtual Us Bank Account, please can you verify.
    ticket number LTK5290701305X

Thanks.
  • hichamovhichamov Posts: 25Member
    i really would like that too, plus biuysellads is a very big company and it's the Best Alternative for google adsense, all webmasters and publishers use them now.
    Thanks, guys!

By the way, in case you haven't seen, we have a promotion now where we give $100 to anyone who brings a partner who becomes active (issues at least 3 cards and pays $2,500 in payments). You can get to work. image' /> More details are here: http://community.payoneer.com/topic/191-great-new-referral-prizes/
    Talia