Bank Account

Hi. I wanted to know if it is possible to transfer money from my payoneer prepaid card directly into my bank account. I use an internet bank by the way, so I can't just withdraw the money and take it to my bank for depositing. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited February 2012
    MissKitty wrote:

Hi. I wanted to know if it is possible to transfer money from my payoneer prepaid card directly into my bank account. I use an internet bank by the way, so I can't just withdraw the money and take it to my bank for depositing. Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Some Payoneer partners have a Card to Bank (C2B) to option, which would make this possible. However, if a partner does not provide C2B, than you can not transfer from your card to a bank account.

Let me know if you have any further questions, we are happy to help.

• MissKittyMissKitty Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Some Payoneer partners have a Card to Bank (C2B) to option, which would make this possible. However, if a partner does not provide C2B, than you can not transfer from your card to a bank account.

Let me know if you have any further questions, we are happy to help.

I see. Thank you for the prompt response Dave. Have a great rest of the week :)
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    MissKitty wrote:

I see. Thank you for the prompt response Dave. Have a great rest of the week :)

My pleasure, you enjoy yours!