Still Not Recieved Card

delay in post
I ordered a payoneer master card through instaforex at around 21 of january. and Now it s been nearly 1 month. Is this the ok???

I mean, in the mail they told me that the card will arrive by 7 March, and now its been one month since i ordered the card...so can u please check whether my card is delivered or still it is on the way to Maldives!!1

Can u provide a tracking number???

Thank you

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Aarish wrote:

I ordered a payoneer master card through instaforex at around 21 of january. and Now it s been nearly 1 month. Is this the ok???

I mean, in the mail they told me that the card will arrive by 7 March, and now its been one month since i ordered the card...so can u please check whether my card is delivered or still it is on the way to Maldives!!1

Can u provide a tracking number???

Thank you

Hello,

It can take up to 28 business days (around 6 weeks) for the card to arrive, though it usually is quicker. Since it was sent through normal mail there is no way to track the card.

Please be patient and see if it comes by March 7, if not you can contact customer support about getting another one sent.

Thanks.