How To Connect A Card To Another Services

finomfinom Posts: 4Member
edited February 2012 in Ask The Community
Hey All.
I've tried to connect my card to alot of services: Amazon, Paypal and now Google Wallet. The problem is that all my tryings are fail. All of this services show me a message like "something wrong and your data is invalid". Please provide me some instruction what should I put into the fields. For example on a google wallet:
20120223-gwwt-28kb.jpg
Card number — ok I know what is that.
CVC — ok. It's 3 numbers on the back of card (after card number)
I think the problem is that I write my own home address. Is that wrong?

As you see I hadn't experience in working with electronic cards in the internet.

I'm hoping you'll help me :)
Thank you.

UPD: Just in case card is active.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    finom wrote:

Hey All.
    I've tried to connect my card to alot of services: Amazon, Paypal and now Google Wallet. The problem is that all my tryings are fail. All of this services show me a message like "something wrong and your data is invalid". Please provide me some instruction what should I put into the fields. For example on a google wallet:
    20120223-gwwt-28kb.jpg

As you see I hadn't experience in working with electronic cards in the internet.

Thank you.

Hey,

Please PM me your email associated with your Payoneer account, or your CH ID and I can further look into this for you.

Thanks.

• finomfinom Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

Please PM me your email associated with your Payoneer account, or your CH ID and I can further look into this for you.

Thanks.
    Ok, I've sent.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    finom wrote:

Hey All.
    20120223-gwwt-28kb.jpg

Thank you.

Hey,

The card is a Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card and is accepted anywhere that accepts Prepaid Debit MasterCard Cards, but ultimately is up to the merchant to accept a payment or not, so you should check with them.

• finomfinom Posts: 4Member
    David wrote:

Hey,

The card is a Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card and is accepted anywhere that accepts Prepaid Debit MasterCard Cards, but ultimately is up to the merchant to accept a payment or not, so you should check with them.
    Khm, thank you.
    Can low amount of money on the card be a reason?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    finom wrote:

Khm, thank you.
    Can low amount of money on the card be a reason?

As the card is prepaid, if they merchant attempts to charge more than what's available on the card the transaction will not go through.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer