Like A Block On My Card

DimitriDimitri Posts: 2Member
edited June 2011 in Ask The Community
Hello,

It's the first time I got a Payoneer card and it seems that there's a block on my card: each time I try to withdraw funds from any ATM or when I try to pay something in any restaurant (even $9!), the card is still declined, but my balance is more than $132.

I already contacted the staff by email, but no response. The ticket ID is:
LTK5290775220X.

My account details:

4 last card digit: XXXX

Please, help me fix this problem asap.

Sincerely,
Dimitri

Comments

• DimitriDimitri Posts: 2Member
    3 days after, still no news and my funds are still unavailable for withdrawal without any notice and any reason. Great customer support!!! This is Payoneer!
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Hi Dimitri,

I'm really sorry it's taken us so long to get back to you. Unfortunately, we had a huge serge in support tickets lately and are a bit backlogged. We are just finishing training 4 new support members and are hiring more as we speak so this won't happen anymore.

You should have already received an answer about this, (I saw we already answered), but just in case, we checked your account it isn't blocked - it isn't even flagged in any way. There is no reason for it not to be working. Please try again at a different location. Make sure the place you go to accepts MasterCard.
    Talia