I Am Novice In Card Use

How can i use card with other sites,paypal(get qualify to withdrawal from PP to card).I have some amount in card and want to verify with Paypal, want to withdrawal from PP to card.
How to ask/get for a virtual acct for the to work.

How to get payment in Paypal.

Other wise my amount will finish on paying monthly maintenance balance payment to payoneer.

I am from Nepal.

Please favor me.

thank you

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited February 2012
    ample123 wrote:

How can i use card with other sites,paypal(get qualify to withdrawal from PP to card).I have some amount in card and want to verify with Paypal, want to withdrawal from PP to card.
    How to ask/get for a virtual acct for the to work.

How to get payment in Paypal.

Other wise my amount will finish on paying monthly maintenance balance payment to payoneer.

I am from Nepal.

Please favor me.

thank you

Hey,

Paypal is on the list of approved senders for our US Payment Service. If you want private message me your email that is associated with your Payoneer account I can email you the questionnaire to apply for the US Payment Service.

If you have money in your account you can verify your paypal account, you just have to have enough to cover their test charge.

As a side note, I wanted to inform you that we changed your username to ample123, we ask that forum users not have the word "Payoneer" in their username, so people don't confuse them with official Payoneer employees.

I look forward to hearing from you.