Received Payoneer Card And Need To Activate But I Cant.

nat27phnat27ph Posts: 1Member
Hello. Good day. I'm happy because I received my Payoneer card today via regular mail. Inside the mail with the card, there is an instruction that i need to activate my account. So i go to www.payoneer.com and click the 'My Account' but the link is not working. It always says "This webpage is not available"

Please Help.

Answers

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    nat27ph wrote:

Hello. Good day. I'm happy because I received my Payoneer card today via regular mail. Inside the mail with the card, there is an instruction that i need to activate my account. So i go to www.payoneer.com and click the 'My Account' but the link is not working. It always says "This webpage is not available"

Please Help.

Hey,

We did not have any reported down time. Please try again, if it does not work let me know. Here is the link, it is currently working for me, https://myaccount.payoneer.com/Login/Login.aspx.

• Md ShahjahanMd Shahjahan Posts: 2Member
    Can You Please Tell Me What Does This Mean ???
  • Md ShahjahanMd Shahjahan Posts: 2Member
    Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Meaning Of Card Being Issued ??? Does It Mean That My Card Hasn't Been Created Yet ??? It Also Says It Hasn't Been Approved Yet. Please Someone Help Me. I Need My Card So That I Can Get The Money To Support My Family. Thanks
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Pasu wrote:

Can Somebody Tell Me What Is The Meaning Of Card Being Issued ??? Does It Mean That My Card Hasn't Been Created Yet ??? It Also Says It Hasn't Been Approved Yet. Please Someone Help Me. I Need My Card So That I Can Get The Money To Support My Family. Thanks

Hello,

Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I can look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• valentinemcintoshvalentinemcintosh Posts: 1Member
    Could u help me inactivated my card
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Could u help me inactivated my card
    Please contact the support team to deactivate your account: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us
This discussion has been closed.