Receiven Cj's Payment

ericeric Posts: 1Member
edited February 2012 in Ask The Community
cj payment
Hi, new to here. Im in china, I wonder can I receive cj's direct deposit payment to my payoneer account and transfer it to my local bank account? what about the fees? if the answer is yes, what do I need to do?

thanks!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    eric wrote:

Hi, new to here. Im in china, I wonder can I receive cj's direct deposit payment to my payoneer account and transfer it to my local bank account? what about the fees? if the answer is yes, what do I need to do?

thanks!

Hey Eric,

If you have a Payoneer card, you can apply for our US Payment Service to receive payments from CJ to your card. The service allows you to receive US ACH transfers to your card from our white list of approved senders. You wouldn't be able to make direct transfers to your local bank, however you can use the card to make purchases worldwide where MasterCard is accepted.

If you have a card and would like to apply for the service, please PM me with your account's e-mail address and I'd be happy to assist. If you do not yet have a card, and don't have an account with any of our official partner programs, you can apply for a card via this link.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • saniasania Posts: 1Member
    hi i want to apply for a payoneer master card.pleas help me.the application form on payoneer.com is not working .
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    sania wrote:

hi i want to apply for a payoneer master card.pleas help me.the application form on payoneer.com is not working .

Please send me a private message with the email you used when registering.