New Personal Account

FritzFritz Posts: 13Member
Hi
i want register a Personalaccount, but can see only Businessaccount.
How i can register it?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Hi
    i want register a Personalaccount, but can see only Businessaccount.
    How i can register it?

Hey Fritz,

I'm a little unsure of your exact question. Are you trying to apply for a Payoneer account, or are you looking to become a business partner? A business partner would be a company that is looking to make payouts with Payoneer's global payout solutions, which include services such as prepaid debit cards, global bank transfers, US ACH, international checks, and more.

Please provide a few more details and I'll be glad to assist you. If you are indeed looking to become a partner of ours, please send me an e-mail with the following information:

- Your company name

- Website (if you have one)

- Description of the company

- How many payees you need to pay

- How do you currently send payouts

You can reach me directly at [email protected]

Thanks ;)

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • FritzFritz Posts: 13Member
    Thanx for answer:
    I have since some years a personal account already.
    Now i wanted add a new companie for get about $1000 all month. but its not working.

The Support told me(orginal message): Since this issue has been ongoing for too long and we understand the need to transfer funds to your card we recommend to apply for a new account under the payee you want to add, once you open a new account, we will then be able to merge the new account you opened to the account you have with us already, this way we can be sure the issue will be resolved.

I see only business account on the payoneer-Side. Ok i registered there with other email and got a mail: Thank you for your interest in becoming a business partner with Payoneer. Your request was successfully submitted. We are happy to contact you should your business model match what Payoneer can offer.

2 weeks later i asked why not approved so long time and got this answer: We can not see a new account in our system under the email you have provided. Could you please ask assistance from the partner support to add a new account.

Im realy confused why all happen. Pls help me couse 2000$ waiting for transfer with payoneer.
    Thanks for the details.

From what I understand it seems that you have an account with a partner or affiliate program that offers Payoneer as a payment method, and are having trouble getting the payment method setup.

If you can, go into the account settings and select Payoneer as the payment method for that account. If it lets you link the account to your already existing Payoneer account, that's great, however if you receive any error simply open a new Payoneer account.

Once you have done so, please send me the ticket ID (starts with LTK) and I will make sure CS merges the new account with your already existing Payoneer account, so that you may send the payment.
    Nissim
    yes, the first sentence is right ;)

"if you can, go into the account settings and select Payoneer as the payment method for that account...." This i have tried many times. From other pc from my home and from friend and from internetshop.
    It never get in my payoneer account.
    Thats why support plsed me make new account. But i ask where i can register a NEW PERSONAL Account. I see only register option for Business account in ur site!
    Fritz wrote:

yes, the first sentence is right ;)

"if you can, go into the account settings and select Payoneer as the payment method for that account...." This i have tried many times. From other pc from my home and from friend and from internetshop.
    It never get in my payoneer account.
    Thats why support plsed me make new account. But i ask where i can register a NEW PERSONAL Account. I see only register option for Business account in ur site!

What they mean is that when you select Payoneer as your payment method, you can either link your affiliate account to an already existing Payoneer account, or create a new one. We do not have the option of opening a Payoneer account on our website.

Are you using an e-mail address that already exists in our system? If so, please try to use a different e-mail address. If you get any error messages, please take a screenshot and send it to me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Nissim
    well i dont know if i understand u correct. but i tryed my best.
    Im true: im realy tired always get problems with payoneer.

Can we make a deal? i send u to ur email my affiliate program with login and password and my payoneer account with login and password and u fix it.
    i try fix it since 10 weeks about and get only problems.

Now i have CHANGED my email in payoneer account and try press the link and my affiliate side (Click here ONLY to setup Payoneer for your payouts). And now i need wait again 1 week for see if its running or not.... :((
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Fritz,

I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time signing up. Instead of entering your old Payoneer information, can you create a new account? Just don't click on the button that says "Already have a Payoneer account" and fill out your information for a new account.

If there are still funds on your old account, we will be able to merge the accounts for you and you can receive payments to the new account.
    Talia
    edited June 2011
    Thanx for help Talia

but this was my first question:
    If i go http://payoneer.com/ i see only: become a Business partner. (somebody who Pay out staff with payoneer)
    But where i become a PERSONAL partner?

read my message no3. I have done registered already but dont get approved. only question :(
    Hi Fritz,

You would like to receive a Payoneer MasterCard to get paid through, right? You aren't looking to pay people through Payoneer, correct?

If so, you can't sign up through Payoneer, you need to sign up through one of our partners, like Freelancer, oDesk, etc. and have the card issued through them.
    Talia
    edited June 2011
    ok means: if i register with freelancer (F.e) i can get money of the company who send to payoneer
    means: company -> Payoneer -> freelancer -> me

but my company send the salary only to payoneer.
    and why i never can register a new account? Can customers never register with payoneer?

i got answer of my boss: He asked why u not loading me on my normaly payoneer account, couse many other get payoneer too. he only can send to payoneer!
    I think it will be best if you get on live chat with us so we can solve it in front of you instead of back and forth. Our live chat is open today.
    Talia
    well the last days i had no time.

my boss try to set my account manuly to solve the problem
    today i say: Card approved in my account OF HIM
    but in payoneer i saw nothing.

pls do u dont have tech for fix that problem.
    The problem isn't tech, the problem is that I am not understanding completely what the problem is - you say the card is approved. If you get on live chat, you can clarify the problem with them quickly instead of waiting for a few days for us to try to figure it out here.
    Talia
    well:
    i try explain again all

I Have a payoneer account and a payoneer card !
    I got salary and pic up money since 1 year about
    two companies send me salary there always.

Now a companie three want add me in payoneer for send me salary too.

on the page of this company is a link: If you want to use Payoneer to recieve your payouts you have to setup your account first by clicking this link. Click here ONLY to setup Payoneer for your payouts.
    normaly i press the link, come paoneer.com site, login and wait 4 days. then i read in my companie: Card approved and in payoneer i see thats site is approved too. same the two companies before

BUT THERES NOTHING !!!! Since 8 weeks i realy try all! I try click this link at home, in other pc, in internetcafe in other city .....

Buts NOTHING !!!!

I ask support and get answer only: Try register new account ( support dont know that payoneer never approved personal accounts!), u cannot register new account, try freeelancer ....
    always excuse but realy no correct help!!!!

Again i get all month abput $1000 of this companie on payoneer. but WHY Payonner not approved my account?????

if u like i can send u the link and u can press and look my account wjhy its not approving !!!!!

about the chat: Im online now but nobody there!
    edited February 2013

Hey Fritz,

For security reasons I cannot use your link or apply for you. I want to make it clear, though, that we really do want to help you and I extremely apologize for the inconvenience in getting your account setup.

Live Chat support is available right now, please try to speak with a CS operator and explain the situation to them. Keep me updated if there are any issues.

Nissim
    As mentioned, however, the simplest solution (if you are unable to link to your existing account) is to fill out the entire card application for a new account (using a different e-mail). This means completing all 3 steps of the application, and ignoring the option to link to an existing account.

Once submitted, we can use that account and merge your Freelancer account to your existing Payoneer account.
    Nissim
    but my company dont have freelancer. If i press the link of my company site it start: http://payouts.payoneer.com/partners .....

The only possibility is: to register a new account (the simplest solution is to fill out the entire card application for a new account. This means...)
    That means i should register a new payoneer account.
    Ok i have done now and registeres as businesspartner.
    Fritz wrote:

but my company dont have freelancer. If i press the link of my company site it start: http://payouts.payoneer.com/partners .....

The only possibility is: to register a new account (the simplest solution is to fill out the entire card application for a new account. This means...)
    That means i should register a new payoneer account.
    Ok i have done now and registeres as businesspartner.

I don't understand what you mean by "my company don't have freelancer." Are you trying to connect your Freelancer account to Payoneer, or are you trying to connect a company that does not offer Payoneer as a payment method to your Payoneer account?
    Nissim
    edited June 2011
    i mean: my company offere payout salary with payoneer.
    But if i register as freelancer, my companie cannot add me there couse it payout only payoneer: http://payouts.payoneer.com/partners .....
    what it bring if i register in freelancer? or IS freelancer Payoneer?

If i press the link of my company http://payouts.payoneer.com/partners ..... the payoneer site open. NOT the freelancer
    edited June 2011
    Freelancer is a company that offers Payoneer as a payment method.

Go to the account you have with this company, and select Payoneer as your payment method. Then apply for a new account, and fill out the entire form. Once you do that, PM me the email you applied with, as well as the email of your current Payoneer account, and I will have Customer Support email you with information on merging the accounts.
    Nissim
    edited June 2011
    yesterday i have registered a new Payoneer account and get competition!
    Today i go a mail:
    For any customer support questions, please contact our customer support team at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx. Payoneer Sales Team

means: it will not approved my account
    why payoneer make so many problems always???

ok, ill try freelancer
    Please PM me the email address you signed up with.
    Nissim
    David has fixed my problem in chat
    thanx so much
    That's great to hear, please let us know if you have any further questions or comments.
    Nissim