USPS questionnaire problems

Hi, 

i'm having some trouble filling the questionnaire. 

I'm a cam model and i don't know what to select in the fields. 

Category: I guess other? 

Provide a direct web link showing an example of your products, services and/or other online activity: Is enough the direct link to my personal page in the site? 

Provide a detailed explanation of your source of income and/or business type: i really don't know what to write here, onestly. 

I hope i can get some help here  Because this is the first time i fill something like this (i'm european) 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

The US Payment Service is only meant for you to be able to receive payments from US companies that are not officially paying with Payoneer. You do not need to sign up or verify that service in order to receive payments from websites/employers that already pay with Payoneer.

• robertiezrobertiez Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim!

I am a Stock Photography contributor on Istockphoto.com and I am european.

I have a question. Do I need to sign up or/and verify US Payment Service Questionnaire in order to receive payments from Istockphoto.com website?

Thank you in advance for your help and your time.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

Payoneer is an official payment method in iStockPhoto, so you won't need to use the US Payment Service. Simply log into your iStock account and choose Payoneer as your payment method.