Account Blocked

I had signed up for a new card via Elance.For approval, I was asked to withdraw some amount from Elance to Payoneer,but there was a problem with Elance because it was not showing my payoneer account in its financial accounts tab.

So I requested the Elance Support Staff to resolve the issue but they didnot. After a few days, I got an email from Payoneersaying that my card request was declined and my account was blocked and got this message "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

I talked to the Payoneer Support Staff via the Live Chat but she said that it was declined for some undisclosed reason.
I also asked if I could be reconsidered or could get a new account , but surprisingly she didn't answer and ended the chat session.

Could someone please tell what could be the issue and how I could get a new card.

Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    webgig wrote:

I had signed up for a new card via Elance.For approval, I was asked to withdraw some amount from Elance to Payoneer,but there was a problem with Elance because it was not showing my payoneer account in its financial accounts tab.

So I requested the Elance Support Staff to resolve the issue but they didnot. After a few days, I got an email from Payoneersaying that my card request was declined and my account was blocked and got this message "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

I talked to the Payoneer Support Staff via the Live Chat but she said that it was declined for some undisclosed reason.
    I also asked if I could be reconsidered or could get a new account , but surprisingly she didn't answer and ended the chat session.

Could someone please tell what could be the issue and how I could get a new card.

Thanks

Please PM me your reference ID (starts with LTK) and I'd be happy to look into this for you. (If you don't know the ID, you can send me the e-mail address on your account)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • hellenhellen Posts: 1Member
    Hi there!I have a question about a payment can you help me please?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    hellen wrote:

Hi there!I have a question about a payment can you help me please?

Hey,

Feel free to ask the question here on the forum or you can private message me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• IshayatIshayat Posts: 3Member
    Plz solve my problem too...I posted my problem yesterday but didn't get any reply from u. If I failed to describe my problem clearly, ask me what u want to know...
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Ishayat wrote:

Plz solve my problem too...I posted my problem yesterday but didn't get any reply from u. If I failed to describe my problem clearly, ask me what u want to know...

Hello Sir,

I am currently looking into it and will post a response on your original post.

• STEFONPSTEFONP Posts: 2Member
    Hey I have encountered the same problem as Mr.Nissim..... my account was blocked and declined for undisclosed reasons. If any one has any advice on what to do please let me know via post.
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you contacted our support for help? If not I suggest you try contacting them and they will assist you: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us
  • STEFONPSTEFONP Posts: 2Member
    thanks Sivan
  • alinazahariaalinazaharia Posts: 1Member
    Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support ,i recive this messege,my reference number:150207-001049