Card Not Approved Yet But Why?

I already sent 50 dollars to that account
I have applied 7February for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about more than 21 days that I have not received any approval email. When I apply for debit card they sent me 2 emails.

Dear Md Golam,

Please read this e-mail.

It contains important information regarding your oDesk Prepaid Debit MasterCard® order, including details about your card application approval, fulfillment and delivery process.

Approval:

Your application for the Prepaid Debit MasterCard has been received and is currently being reviewed.

Your reference number in our system is 1331962. Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.

Once approved, we will send you an approval email notification. The approval process takes several business days from the date of your online card registration and receipt of this email notification.

Fulfillment:

Upon approval, the card is fulfilled and then mailed within 2 business days by regular mail.

The card is mailed only after it has been approved.

Delivery:

Once placed in the mail, please allow 10 days to receive your card by regular mail within the U.S. For delivery outside of the U.S., it may take up to 25 days to receive your card.

Note: Please add this email address to your email address book or white list to ensure you receive the approval email from us.

AND

Dear Md Golam Reza,

We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.

Your reference number for this matter is: 1331962.

Thank you,
Payoneer Account Approval Department


I already sent 50 dollars to that account and it is showing now but i can't load that because my card has not been issued yet.

Any one help me? Please Please...
MD Golam Reza
W3solutionsbd.com

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Golam Reza wrote:

    I have applied 7February for a payoneer debit card by odesk account. It has been about more than 21 days that I have not received any approval email. When I apply for debit card they sent me 2 emails.

    Dear Md Golam,

    Please read this e-mail.

    It contains important information regarding your oDesk Prepaid Debit MasterCard® order, including details about your card application approval, fulfillment and delivery process.

    Approval:

    Your application for the Prepaid Debit MasterCard has been received and is currently being reviewed.

    Your reference number in our system is 1331962. Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.

    Once approved, we will send you an approval email notification. The approval process takes several business days from the date of your online card registration and receipt of this email notification.

    Fulfillment:

    Upon approval, the card is fulfilled and then mailed within 2 business days by regular mail.

    The card is mailed only after it has been approved.

    Delivery:

    Once placed in the mail, please allow 10 days to receive your card by regular mail within the U.S. For delivery outside of the U.S., it may take up to 25 days to receive your card.

    Note: Please add this email address to your email address book or white list to ensure you receive the approval email from us.

    AND

    Dear Md Golam Reza,

    We are happy to inform you that your application for a Payoneer account has been received and that you have just one more step left before we can review it.

    Once you have an available balance in your oDesk account to make a withdrawal, please go to your oDesk wallet and click "withdraw" to perform the withdrawal to your Payoneer account.

    Please contact us as soon as you submit a withdrawal so we can review your Payoneer account applications and send you your card.

    Your reference number for this matter is: 1331962.

    Thank you,
    Payoneer Account Approval Department


    I already sent 50 dollars to that account and it is showing now but i can't load that because my card has not been issued yet.

    Any one help me? Please Please...


    Hello Golam,

    Thanks for stopping by our forums.

    The card was not sent to you because we were waiting for a payment to your account to make sure it was you. This is a security measure we take so we can be sure this is you and your account.

    I see that the payment has been received and you have been notified. You can now reply to the email that was sent to you on February 22nd and the we can proceed. I am going to forward your information to a card approval manager and you should be hearing from them in around 3 business days.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • MD Golam RezaMD Golam Reza Posts: 7Member
    David wrote:

    Hello Golam,

    Thanks for stopping by our forums.

    The card was not sent to you because we were waiting for a payment to your account to make sure it was you. This is a security measure we take so we can be sure this is you and your account.

    I see that the payment has been received and you have been notified. You can now reply to the email that was sent to you on February 22nd and the we can proceed. I am going to forward your information to a card approval manager and you should be hearing from them in around 3 business days.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.


    Thanks David for your Response.
    I have one question, Please answer the question?

    Q: How many days later i will receive my card?

    Thanks
    MD Golam Reza
    MD Golam Reza
    W3solutionsbd.com
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Golam Reza wrote:

    Thanks David for your Response.
    I have one question, Please answer the question?

    Q: How many days later i will receive my card?

    Thanks
    MD Golam Reza


    Hey,

    It can take up to 28 business days (around 6 weeks) for the card to arrive, but it usually arrives much quicker.

    My pleasure, we are here to help!

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

Sign In or Register to comment.