A Little Confused

LeahnnaLeahnna Posts: 1Member
edited February 2012 in Ask The Community
a couple of questions for you :)
Hello!
I've just been informed that my account application has been approved and I am really happy about it, besides a few questions that make me a bit nervous... :)

First is: Is there a limit of loaded money? I get paid from one of your partners and at least the first payment will be an heavy one and I was wondering if I could actually get those money as a friend of mine told me that there is a $10.000 limit I wasn't aware about. Is that correct? I mean what happen if I get a payment that is over $10k?

Also, I will receive my card at the end of March, meanwhile can I receive payments? If yes, is there a way to use those money, like transfer them to a bank account or buy stuff on the internet?

Sorry for so many questions, I hope you can help me out :)
Thank you very much!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Leahnna wrote:

Hello!
    I've just been informed that my account application has been approved and I am really happy about it, besides a few questions that make me a bit nervous... :)

First is: Is there a limit of loaded money? I get paid from one of your partners and at least the first payment will be an heavy one and I was wondering if I could actually get those money as a friend of mine told me that there is a $10.000 limit I wasn't aware about. Is that correct? I mean what happen if I get a payment that is over $10k?

Also, I will receive my card at the end of March, meanwhile can I receive payments? If yes, is there a way to use those money, like transfer them to a bank account or buy stuff on the internet?

Sorry for so many questions, I hope you can help me out :)
    Thank you very much!

Hey,

Thanks for visiting our forum.

There is no limit in amount that the partner can load into your account. What your friend probably meant, is that only 10,000 USD can be on the card at one time. If you have more than that the money will be stored in your account. The funds will be kept You can sign into "My Account" and view both balances at any time.

You can receive payments to your account before you get the card but you cannot access the money until the card arrives.

Happy to help.