2 Payments Stuck Waiting For Approval For Over 12 Hours!

Ever since the changeover to the new bank, I have had to contact someone to get my payments approved, as they just sit there for many hours if I don't. Now, my two monthly payments upon which I rely for a living have been AGAIN stuck "Waiting for Approval" for over TWELVE hours!! Would someone please look into this. I have been with Payoneer for over a year, and have always had payments approved quickly, but since the bank changeover, I have had nothing but problems in this regard - that is, payments are not approved within a couple of hours as they always were in the past. It is most frustrating for me to have this happen each month. Is someone able to address this for me please? Thanks.

Comments

• mtdnamtdna Posts: 7Member
    Nissim has fixed this for me, thankfully, but it has happened for the last 3 months (never previously), and I am worried this will be a continual issue. I hope some one can address this issue so it doesn't keep happening. Thank you.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mtdna wrote:

Nissim has fixed this for me, thankfully, but it has happened for the last 3 months (never previously), and I am worried this will be a continual issue. I hope some one can address this issue so it doesn't keep happening. Thank you.

Sending you an e-mail now ;)
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer