How to pay $60 for International DHL card delivery?

XeniumaticsXeniumatics Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I am currently in a dilemma.

I applied for Payoneer MasterCard in June this year and i was suppose to receive it by 10th July and since ordinary postal service do not work so effeiciently in my country i have not received the card as yet, its 24th sept today. So i thought of ordering for the international DHL deliver, which is for $60. The procedure to pay for DHL is to have enough fund in my payoneer account ($60) to order for a courier, i uploaded some fund in my another Visa Card thinking that i will make a private upload in my payoneer account. But since my account is not activated yet i can not do that and even after activation i might not be able to use it (thats another story, complicated though). The only other payment service i can use from my country is moneybookers, but payoneer is not partnered with moneybookers and since i do not have the card details (card number and the CVC code etc), i do not think that i will even be able to use moneybookers to send the payment to my payoneer account. Again, due to inactivity of my card, i can't apply for US Payment Service either.

So in simple words, all i want to know is how can i upload $60 in my payoneer account to order for a DHL delivery of my card so that i can activate it and then use it? And is there any other way other than uploading the funds to my payoneer account to pay for the DHL? Like through bank transfer or western union or moneybookers itself?

Thank you.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that we do work with Moneybookers/Skrill - this is done through our US Payment Service. You can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Once you apply for a new card, you can apply for the USPS and start receiving payments from US companies such as Moneybookers, PayPal and many more.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• XeniumaticsXeniumatics Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Thank you admin.

I have submitted a request to apply for the US Payment Service.

What is the cost of the service?

The cost of the service is 1% of each payment received.

This is 1% when a payment is received on the USPS or 1% when the payment is transferred from USPS to Payoneer Account? Or both times?

Thank you

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The US Payment Service is directly linked to your Payoneer account - it is a service you can use to receive money. The 1% charge is applied once, per payment sent to your US Payment Service, which is then automatically funded to your Payoneer account.

So if you send a payment of $100, $99 will be loaded to your Payoneer account.

Thank You Nissim.

Currently i am waiting for moneybooker's letter to verify my address. This is the 2nd time i have requested for a letter, but as i have mentioned above, postal service in my city is inefficient. And without verifying my address, i can't add a US bank account (Cus is it not in my resident address), in order to add a non-resident Bank account i need to verify my address 1st. Secondly, i read in a post here that you can not add a foreign bank account (not belonging to your home country) unless you have a local bank account as your primary bank account on moneybookers, so will i also need to verify my local bank account to enable me to add the US bank account (by withdrawing money), or just adding it would do? I know moneybooker system is not under your control, but i would appreciate if you have any information to share about this matter.

The whole moneybooker thing is to pay the $60 for my DHL delivery for my payoneer card, can you kindly suggest any other way i can upload the $60 in my payoneer card? Which might work for Pakistan?

Thank you.

If you are working with a company that pays with Payoneer, you can get paid from them to your Payoneer account as well.

Hey, update!

So i added the USPS Bank account to my skrill account and also ordered a withdraw today and it says processed, so i have to wait 3-5 days for it to show in my payoneer account. Fingers crossed!...

But my USPS account is still unverified in my skrill account and in order to verify my USPS bank account i will need to put-in a code ( Example: VRFCODE 1A2B3C ) which skrill has sent with the withdrawal payment, and according to them it will show in the reference field. So i want to ask that is there any such reference field in the payoneer's Transaction History?

Thank you.

Please be informed that my USPS account is loaded with the amount i sent through my skrill account and in order to verify my USPS bank account i will need to put-in a code ( Example: VRFCODE 1A2B3C ) which skrill has sent with the withdrawal payment, and according to them it will show in the reference field. I do not see such a code anywhere in the description section in the payoneer transaction history details.

I still have to load more money in order to reach the $60 mark to order for a DHL delivery of my card as skrill had a EUR10 limit on the 1st withdrawal, but i will not be able to withdraw any more amount to my USPS account without that code, so can someone authentic tell me how do i retrieve that code?

My payoneer account email id is same as email for this forum.

Thank you.

Hi,

We do not see such a code either in our data. Please contact Skrill regarding this matter.

Romi

Hello,

Please be informed that in order to verify my USPS bank account on moneybookers, they have required the said document explained below. Note that They denied the screenshot of my transaction history.
    ----
    copy of the incoming SWIFT message of one of your recent Skrill withdrawals [processed within the last 6 months].

A valid document should show all of the following:
    - your name as a bank account holder
    - at least part of your bank account number
    - one of your Skrill withdrawals with its details and Skrill/Moneybookers as sender of the funds
    ----
    Can payoneer arrange for such a document?

Thank you.

Hi,

Please contact customer support with this matter, as we cannot assist with it on the forum:

http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

I have finally been able to load the sufficient amount on my payoneer account to order for a DHL delivery.

There is just one more confusion.

In the payoneer contact form, when i choose the subject "Category: Card Shipping, Subject: My card did not arrive" and send the message, in the automated email i receive quotes the cost of DHL international shipping $60.

But when i choose the subject "Category: Card Shipping, Subject: How can I pay to have my card shipped by FedEx/DHL?", then the automated email response says $65 for the DHL charges.

What is the correct charge?

Note: I intend to order the card's delivery to Pakistan.

• MyWayMyWay Member Posts: 123 ✭✭
    edited October 2013

Hi

$60 for shipping and there is a replacement card $12.95 fees (One time - when issuing a replacement card)

Check The Thread

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/11827-hurray/

Regards

MyWay wrote on October 24 2013, 7:33 PM: »

Hi

$60 for shipping and there is a replacement card $12.95 fees (One time - when issuing a replacement card)

Check The Thread

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/11827-hurray/

Regards

Thank you for your feeback and the sharing your thread.

But in your case your card has been lost/stolen, i have not even received the card and therefore it has not even been activated yet.

I do not think that Replacement Charges will be applied in my case, as far as i think.

Admin/Moderators, can you kindly clear?

Thank you.

The correct amount is $60, however when funding personally for DHL delivery there may be a loading charge, and so in some cases we recommend $65. You would need to have at least $60 available on the account.

If you never received your card we would not charge you a replacement card fee. For immediate assistance I suggest you contact us via live chat (which is currently available).

I just confirmed via live chat, Live Chat is awesome!!