Merging Accounts / Odesk-Elance

Hey,

I'm a long-time Payoneer user: I've been first issued your card more than a year ago. I've recently also opened an account for the US payment service. I have the following question:

My card was first acquired through oDesk. I've recently started working through Elance, and they also offer payments through Payoneer. However, they do not enable entering existing Payoneer account info on site, and only offer registration of a new account on Payoneer.

Is it possible to have you people merge two accounts if I register another account through Elance? If not, what's the suggested method of use of two accounts?

Thanks,
Ivan

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    As you mentioned, Elance requires that you use their card to receive payouts. You have two options:

The preferred option would be to apply for a new account from Elance, contact us once you receive the card, and we will link your oDesk account to the Elance card.

An alternate option would be to keep both accounts active, however this is much more costly and less efficient for you.
  • Ivan StojicIvan Stojic Member Posts: 7
    Nissim,

thanks for the quick reply! I'll get on to the Elance card order, and I'll contact support once the card is delivered to me.

Thanks,
    Ivan
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: Elance now allows you to link your account to any Payoneer card, so you no longer need to order a separate card through Elance.