Payoneer and Bank account

Make WITHDRAWAL to bank account fearure, so user can easily transfer from his payoneer account to his bank account

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great suggestion! This is certainly something we plan to add in the future.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ZXZXZXZX Posts: 1Member
    Nissim wrote on September 28 2013, 3:45 PM: »

Great suggestion! This is certainly something we plan to add in the future.

When is future? I asked you this question a couple of months ago. I really need this feature.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

We're constantly working on improvements and additions to our services - there are many things on our list. Just stay tuned!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭

I vouch for this one. It would make payoneer more like paypal and more real businesses that depends on bank account would use it.

However, @Romi the thing is that you do not need to develop anything new to make this happen. You just need a buton on the site to load money from the Card to the GBT.

There are many regulatory and legal issues that have to do with this kind of business - this is why it takes time and is a step by step procedure. We are definitely working to have the option available to our cardholders so that they have another great service to use from Payoneer.

Romi

• Enn KarsonEnn Karson Posts: 8Beta Tester

Actually, for me personally - I don't see the point in this feature. Why you may ask? Just simply because 90% of the providers already offer withdrawals to your bank account. Wire or local, doesn't matter.

Just my 2c.

No this feature would improve Payoneer significantly.

I mean, this feature would make Payoneer more like Paypal, and in some ways even better than Paypal.

• TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

Payoneer is advertising on their website with the option to "withdraw to bank accounts in more than 200 countries and over 50 currencies". I don't see the withdrawal option though. I assume the Netherlands is not one of those 200 countries?

It would be one of the options I would like to see available, IF the fees are reasonable. This because I do have quite some much funds in my account at this moment, which I probably not am going to spend on purchases with the Payoneer card. Actually I'm reconsidering right now to receive any future payments on my Payoneer account as it will be a quite expensive operation to get my funds out of it. (And deposit them on a regular bank account, to buy a part of a house for example.)

Hi Tristan - The Netherlands is one of the available countries.

Since this is a new service it is slowly being rolled out to our account holders.

If you'd like us to check your account and see if we can enable this for you, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Romi

• goladgolad Posts: 1Member

I cannot find the WITHDRAWAL MENU, I have login my Payoneer acc, Where is it?  

go to the HELP menu first?   I cannot find it.   Please someone help me. 

I have emailed to support center, but their reply is super slow. 

Hi,

The Withdrawal to Bank Service is a new service that we offered as a pilot to account holders. The service is not currently available for all accounts and we hope to introduce it to more people in the future. 

Romi

edited March 2014

Hi,

Is with withdrawal to bank service possible to transfer funds from payoneer card (account) to bank account?

Also if my particular case - I just use bank transfer from a partner so I do not have the payoneer card. Now i want to receive payments from fiverr, and they pay only to payoneer card. So in this case if I request the card from fiverr, if you enable this feature on my account, would it be possible to receive my payment from fiverr to card and then not use the card at all and get  the payment transfered to my bank account?

Also, could i get just a virtual card instead of physical card as I do not really need it, as everything will go to the bank account.

thanks,

Zox

Hi Zox,

The Withdrawal to Bank Account Service is meant to transfer funds from the Payoneer card to a local bank account in the account holder's country. It's a new service which is currently not available for all accounts.

I see that you're using the GBT method with Prosperent - receiving payments to your bank account.

You can apply for a Fiverr Revenue Card and receive payments on the card. You can then use the card to withdraw from ATMs and purchase goods. Currently you won't be able to transfer payments to your local bank account from the card.

Romi

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Posts: 89Member ✭✭

Yeah , Great suggestion :thumbsu:
    It is best , If we have option to transfer money from PAYONEER ACCOUNT to our BANK ACCOUNT Easily!! :)
    By this process we dont need Payoneer Debit Card (PDC) we direct transfer money to our bank and withdraw easily!! :bling:

edited March 2014
    Romi wrote on March 16 2014, 4:06 PM: »

Hi Zox,

The Withdrawal to Bank Account Service is meant to transfer funds from the Payoneer card to a local bank account in the account holder's country.

Does this mean that this cannot be done in my country since i use GBT and not local bank transfer?

Have you head if fiverr plans to add GBT to the payment options?

Thanks

This service is not the same as GBT - GBT is a service that Payoneer partners offer (not all partners). The Withdrawal to Bank Account Service is a different, new service, that is not currently available for all accounts and was introduced as a pilot program.

We don't know of such plans for Fiverr but you're welcome to contact them and/or write on the Fiverr forum regarding this.

Romi

I never said GBT and Withdrawal to Bank Account Service were the same.

• FenhrisFenhris Posts: 13Member ✭✭

I would love to see that as well, I would also like to see some major fail fixed in the account panel, there´s no data that shows the balance history, this is indispensable and present in every banking account, we need to see the history of our money, (please dont tell me I can see the current balance, I know, I want to see the history of the balance) as far as I can say, there could be some money "missing" in every account, given that payoneer doesnt provide balance history data.

• FenhrisFenhris Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    "This is certainly something we plan to add in the future." Its the Copy Paste answer they give to all suggestions, they never do, don't fall for that.
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Fenhris, I'm glad to say that the Withdraw To Bank service is active and available in over 100 countries. You can see the list of countries here: http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx
  • ehsanawanehsanawan Posts: 4Member
    Sivan, when will this feature be available to Pakistan? We need it alot due to our size of ecommerce market
    Proud to be a user of Payoneer