Payoneer Fees

I have a paypal account that accepts us bank accounts. I want a clear estimate of the fees i would be charged if i use you services. I get Payed through Paypal. What are the fees if i withdraw with your payoneer card from an atm anywhere in the world? whats the advantage of using payoneer if the fees are higher? Please give me exact fees.I will be mostly withdrawing from egypt but the paypal Account is UAE based.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The cost of receiving a payment to your US Payment Service (from PayPal) is 1% of the payment amount. 

Your card is free of charge to use for online and in-store purchases. When withdrawing cash, we charge $3.15 per withdrawal.

All other account fees can be viewed by signing into your Payoneer account, or during the registration process.

• someoneelsesomeoneelse Member Posts: 8
    Nissim wrote on September 28 2013, 4:13 PM: »

When withdrawing cash, we charge $3.15 per withdrawal.

Weird, it was more.

I tried withdrawing $300. The ATM cost is $5. Your cost is $3.15 (according to what you say, and what it says here https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/Fees.aspx).

However, according to the account balance, $5.49 more are gone. What this would be?

Thanks.

• gastorgastor VIP Member Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭
    someoneelse wrote on October 16 2013, 8:35 PM: »

Weird, it was more.

I tried withdrawing $300. The ATM cost is $5. Your cost is $3.15 (according to what you say, and what it says here https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/Fees.aspx).

However, according to the account balance, $5.49 more are gone. What this would be?

Thanks.

When you withdraw dollars Payoneer charge 1.8% of transaction. When you withdraw money in your local currency Payoneer charge up to 3% of transaction. 

Ok. Thanks, Gastor.

I don't see this 1.8% charge specified in the "Prices & Fees" page, though.

edited October 2013

Note: It looks more like 1.83%.

Withdraw:       $300

Fee (1.83%):   $5.49

Fee (fixed):     $3.15

ATM:                $5

TOTAL:           $313.64