HELP

Hi,

Am happy to be here finally. I have one issue that has been really frustrating me for a while now. Am a Kenyan MasterCard holder and my friend in the US has been trying to load some funds into my account but it keeps on saying 'Private loads not supported in this card'. Am in a fix and I really need the funds, please help me.

Anyone who knows how that works?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭
    The Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are minor services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• VINCENT2VINCENT2 Member Posts: 5

Thank you... I have a problem adding my bank account to Paypal. I have funds there I need to transfer to Payoneer. HELP

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭
    Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds this is the reason it's not working.

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter