Bad Request (invalid Hostname)

mircea
mircea Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

That is what i see on you page from few hours on .

What's happening ?

Cheers!

Comments

  • Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mircea wrote:

    That is what i see on you page from few hours on .

    What's happening ?

    Cheers!



    Hey,

    The website is working at the moment, please try to refresh your browser.

    I will check with technical support to see if we experienced any downtime.
  • mircea
    mircea Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

    Hey,

    The website is working at the moment, please try to refresh your browser.

    I will check with technical support to see if we experienced any downtime.


    Yeap thanks works ....you have a fast responding support on twitter:)
  • Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mircea wrote:

    Yeap thanks works ....you have a fast responding support on twitter:)


    :)