I'd like Payoneer to work with TransPerfect

Please add TransPerfect (TransPerfect.com) to your USPS. It is a US-based translation company and it is able to make ACH payments so there should not be any problems with receiving payments from them.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the suggestion! If you are currently receiving payments from this company, please send me a PM (with your Payoneer account e-mail) and I will be happy to follow up.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • sebamansursebamansur Member Posts: 0
    I adhere to jc-jc's suggestion. I don't understand why Transperfect is not accepting ACH transfers from Payoneer yet... I've been working for the company for over 8 years so far. They require a SWIFT code for wire tranfers (as opposed to Payoneer's Routing/ABA/SORT codes. This has made it ipossible for me to receive payments so far... :(
  • sebamansursebamansur Member Posts: 0
    I adhere to jc-jc's suggestion. I don't understand why Transperfect is not accepting ACH transfers from Payoneer yet... I've been working for the company for over 8 years so far. They require a SWIFT code for wire tranfers (as opposed to Payoneer's Routing/ABA/SORT codes. This has made it ipossible for me to receive payments so far... :(