Is there a balance limit?
In the FAQ it says that there's $10,000 load limit. Does this mean that I can't have more than $10,000 on my account?
Here's the related FAQ article:
What are the load limits and spending limits on the card?
This card allows a total limit of $10,000. A daily spending limit is set at $5,000. Daily cash withdrawal limit, both at ATM and bank teller, is set to $2,500. Example: After making a $2,500 cash withdrawal, the card can be used for a POS purchase of up to $2,500 within the same day.
- Local ATM networks may impose lower withdrawal limits than the limits stated above.
- The card should only used after it’s been activated and loaded with funds. Attempting to use it before it is activated and loaded carries the risk of losing it to the ATM machine.
- Fees may apply. Please refer to your cardholder agreement for more information.
Link (you must be logged in to open it):
- 21.5K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 3 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 15.8K Official Support Community
- 9 News and Announcements
- 1.9K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.6K Ask The Community
- 126 Payoneer Mobile App
- 932 Industry Discussions
- 699 Freelancers
- 110 Affiliates
- 122 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 866 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 366 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups