Payment Status:Missing information, please contact Customer Support

sajid77sajid77 ✭✭Posts: 26Member ✭✭

A client sent $750  (Payment ID: 8119647 Payment Date (EST.): 10/09/2013 04:00) You asked loader for verification. and from what I was told he already sent you everything you asked. As for what I can see in my account - no change. Still the same message "Missing Information - Please contact Customer Support" 

Please let me know, have you received all required docs from loader, as loader said to me  has sent all required docs. When will my payment be approved?

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

I see that a payment of $750 has gone through yesterday and was loaded to your account.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• sajid77sajid77 ✭✭ Posts: 26Member ✭✭

Thanks, transaction processed now. I am now waiting for loading as It would be loaded on 10.14.2013 at 12.00 AM.

Thanks again for you reply.

• todortodor Posts: 1Member
    A client sent 241.60 (Payment ID 23927585 Payment Date (EST.): 03/16/2016 12:37) You asked loader for verification. and from what I was told he already sent you everything you asked. As for what I can see in my account - no change. Still the same message "Missing Information - Please contact Customer Support"

Please let me know, have you received all required docs from loader, as loader said to me has sent all required docs. When will my payment be approved?