Removing Associatted Account With This Card

filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭
edited October 2013 in Ask The Community

hello, my question is simple : i have an payoneer card and i registered through various payoneer partners websites from which i receive my payments...i would like to know if it´s possible to remove some of them... i need to contact Payoneer Support or Website Support in which my Card is registered ? 

- and if payoneer remove my associatted accounts they will also be removed automatically from the specific websites, or should i remove them manually ?

My girlfriend dosen´t have an account and she receive some payments on my card, i would like to remove her existing accounts from my card because she applied for her own card and she like to associate the accounts to her own card.

Thank you

Comments

• filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭

can anyone help me ? how to remove associated accounts from my card ? 

Thank You

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Filip,

You need to contact our support department and ask to remove the specific partners you want to remove. This only removes them as partners from your card - if you want to unsubscribe from their services you need to do so directly with the companies.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• filip_pinefilip_pine Posts: 23Member ✭✭

Thank you for answer Romi, but Payoneer still not respond to me, please, i need help to remove those accounts associated with my card as soon as possible because i will receive some payments and i no longer want to receive them on actual Card.

ticket number: LTK12153010029830X

Thank you and wait for reply !