Payoneer and ClickBank

Talia wrote:

Hi guys,

Are any of you out there Payoneer cardholders from Malaysia? We have a quick question for you and would love your feedback.

Hi Talia,

Am from Malaysia but not yet a cardholder. How can I apply Payoneer? Am having clickbank account only at the moment (4 weeks to clear the cheque sucks especially if need cash immediately).

slsoftwares

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Slsoftwares!

I'm happy you're interested in a partnership between us and ClickBank. At the moment, we do don't have a partnership with ClickBank, but we would love to have one, of course.

In order to apply for a card, you just need to go through one of our partners (we have many affiliate partners that already offer Payoneer).

And let ClickBank know that you want them to add Payoneer as a payment option. B)
    Talia
  • bungabungabungabunga Posts: 1Member
    I would love payoneer to work with Clickbank!
    The checks are such a hassle, I cannot believe the time it takes me to cash out.
    Perhaps one of the reasons why I chose other affiliate networks like Plimus over them Payoneer really.
    They are losing out on a lot of potential affiliates for not working with payoneer.
  • AdrianAdrian Posts: 5Member
    Yes, same, i'm interesting to work clickbank and payoneer.
  • sweethuntsweethunt Posts: 20Member ✭✭
    hi Talia,

I'm a little bit confused!!! i find an article on clickbank website https://www.clickbank.com/press_releases.htm?archived=true#276 which says that Both Clickbank and Payoneer made a partnership to use Payoneer card as a payment mean of Clickbank. As you see it was last year. So can you please make it clear for us if truly there is no partnership or there is something pending. Thank you
    Hi Sweethunt,

At the moment, we do not have a partnership going on, so you cannot yet transfer funds from ClickBank, other than through our Virtual Account.
    Talia
  • wilsonwilson Posts: 2Member
    Hi Talia, i understand that right now is possible to receive payments from clickbank to our payoneer cards?, i have one from plimus and i would like to know how can i do to receive that payments (clickbank) to that card.

Talia wrote:

Hi Slsoftwares!mnn

I'm happy you're interested in a partnership betsnxkbb ween us and ClickBank. At the moment, we do don't have a partnership with ClickBank, but we would love to have one, of course.

In order to apply for a card, you just need to go through one of our partners (we have many affiliate partners that already offer Payoneer).

And let ClickBank know that you want them to add Payoneer as a payment option. B)
    wilson wrote:

Hi Talia, i understand that right now is possible to receive payments from clickbank to our payoneer cards?, i have one from plimus and i would like to know how can i do to receive that payments (clickbank) to that card.

Hi Wilson!

You can't receive payments directly from CB to your Payoneer card, but you can request the Virtual Account, which will allow you to receive the payments. Just open a ticket with our support team (let them know you are from Plimus, too), and post your ticket ID here - I will pass it on directly to our VA team.
    Talia
  • Mohamed HammadMohamed Hammad Posts: 7Member
    What exactly is a Virtual account and how much is it?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Payoneer's US Payment Service (formerly virtual account) is available to all Payoneer cardholders. The service provides you with a US account/routing number, linked to your card, that can receive funds only (from select corporations, such as PayPal, Amazon, Apple, Clickbank, and more). All funds received are then loaded to your Payoneer card, which can be used worldwide where debit MasterCard is accepted.

If you'd like to apply for the service, please contact our customer support department (or PM me directly).
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • AptwordsAptwords Posts: 7Member
    Nissim wrote:

Payoneer's US Payment Service (formerly virtual account) is available to all Payoneer cardholders. The service provides you with a US account/routing number, linked to your card, that can receive funds only (from select corporations, such as PayPal, Amazon, Apple, Clickbank, and more). All funds received are then loaded to your Payoneer card, which can be used worldwide where debit MasterCard is accepted.

If you'd like to apply for the service, please contact our customer support department (or PM me directly).

Hello, I am in Kenya. I have a US payment service and the current partners include Clickbank. The Clickbank rules to receive payment to a US account are the account must first receive two paper checks. Is there another way to connect the account to Clickbank?
    Release the color - tell the world your story!
    with Ghostwriter Paula