Question about payment sent

martin_bodommartin_bodom Posts: 18Member ✭✭

Hello I have a question, I use Freelancer with my Payoneer card very often, I sent a payment from freelancer to my payoneer card a few days ago so it should get in the next few days (I think Freelancer transfers money on mondays and thursdays), the problem is that I just activated my new card, so my question is if this money I sent will get to my old card? will it get to the new one? or will be rejected and back to freelancer?

Thanks,
Martin

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Martin,

Your older card is deactivated - any payments will be received on the new and activated card (as all the money from the old card is automatically transferred to a new card when activating it).

I see that the latest payment is from 10/10 and it has been loaded to your new card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• martin_bodommartin_bodom Posts: 18Member ✭✭

Thanks, yes but there are payments that are "on the way" right now, will they get automatically to the new card or I have to change the card info on Freelancer?

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Any payments will automatically go to the activated card you have - they cannot go to the old one. This is done internally in our system.

It's probably better in general that you change the details on Freelancer, just so everything is in order.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter